• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VidMov - Video WordPress Theme By BeeTeam368

VidMov - Video WordPress Theme By BeeTeam368 v2.2.0

No permission to download
Thanks alot for approving.

if anyone needs to use this one without being this version nulled, then let me know. I will create a short tutorial about trick you can use it. I have personally checked and it is working fine. :)
Hi brother, thank you very much for sharing, may I know how to nulled this version?Thans.

if anyone needs to use this one without being this version nulled, then let me know. I will create a short tutorial about trick you can use it. I have personally checked and it is working fine. :)
That would be very helpful if you could thanks :)

thanks waiting...

Hello everyone,

This is a version nulled based on VidMov Theme v2.1.1 Untouched.
Just install:
- The theme and child theme
- Required plugins: beeteam368-extensions and beeteam368-extensions-pro
- Activate plugins: beeteam368-extensions and beeteam368-extensions-pro

To verify the activation, check Vidmov Verify Purchase Code

1700731767073.png

Enjoy

Attachments

• themeforest-35542187-vidmov-video-wordpress-theme_[vn2.1.1].zip
    18.1 MB · Views: 132
Hello everyone,

This is a version nulled based on VidMov Theme v2.1.1 Untouched.
Just install:
- The theme and child theme
- Required plugins: beeteam368-extensions and beeteam368-extensions-pro
- Activate plugins: beeteam368-extensions and beeteam368-extensions-pro

To verify the activation, check Vidmov Verify Purchase Code

1700731767073.png
Activation does not work with this code.

Hello @Jonlo
You don't need insert licence code, just install the theme and required plugins. Activate the plugins.
theme options work when the 2 plugins are not activated, as soon as they are, none of the theme opions are available. Just links to activation page.

MY bad, I wasn following the code edit that needed to do in early discussions on this post!
Works perfectly now :)

Thanks

Reactions: iBotWeb
MY bad, I wasn following the code edit that needed to do in early discussions on this post!
Works perfectly now :)

Thanks
Although it shows that it's activated, clicking on the theme option automatically redirects you to the activation page with no way to do anything.

1.png

Although it shows that it's activated, clicking on the theme option automatically redirects you to the activation page with no way to do anything.

1.png
I had same issue, was using a previously installed version of the theme.
Had to remove the old theme , de activate the plugins.
Then uploaded new theme and re activated plugins, all worked fine then :)

Make sure you follow the code change thats posted in the URL link earloy in comments on this thread and change the domain to yours.
If you dont, it wont activate.

Edit: wp-content\plugins\beeteam368-extensions-pro\inc\sample-data\sample-data.php with below:

Code:

Reactions: Kinth
So version 2.1.1 doesn't work properly, right?

it does.
Have you made the code change?
You still need to do that to bypass activation.
Version 1.7.0 works fine without any code changes. But version 2.1.1 still doesn't work after changing the code.

Version 1.7.0 works fine without any code changes. But version 2.1.1 still doesn't work after changing the code.
its working fine for me.
I deleterd the old theme and installed it fresh then made the code changes. Works fine...
just checking - you did alter the updated code to reflect your own domain name right?

its working fine for me.
I deleterd the old theme and installed it fresh then made the code changes. Works fine...
just checking - you did alter the updated code to reflect your own domain name right?
Thank you for your reply, I changed the code based on the previous comment but it didn't work. Can you tell me exactly where in the code to change?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock