• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV)

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) 02 February 2024

No permission to download
Good morning!
As always, time zones generally don't clash here in the community.

But I took my own steps to solve the following problem.

1710160684252.png

To be able to unlock the app's settings in the admin panel, I modified the end of the attached file and the code is below:

part code:

//start
public function verify_purchase_app_update(Request $request)
{
$data = $request->except('_token');

// Regras de validação permanecem as mesmas
$rule = [
'buyer_name' => 'required',
'purchase_code' => 'required',
'app_package_name' => 'required'
];

$validator = \Validator::make($data, $rule);

if ($validator->fails()) {
return redirect()->back()->withErrors($validator->messages());
}

// Obtenção dos dados do formulário
$buyer_name = trim($request->input('buyer_name'));
$purchase_code = trim($request->input('purchase_code'));
$app_package_name = trim($request->input('app_package_name'));

// Atualização do arquivo .env com os dados recebidos
putPermanentEnv('BUYER_NAME', $buyer_name);
putPermanentEnv('BUYER_PURCHASE_CODE', $purchase_code);
putPermanentEnv('BUYER_APP_PACKAGE_NAME', $app_package_name);

Session::flash('flash_message', 'Dados atualizados com sucesso.');

return redirect()->back();
}
}

//end

Once this is done, just enter anything for the username and purchase code, but your App Package Name * must be your real one.

Once this is done, do not modify it, as it will give an error, keep in mind to do this that your data is defined correctly before executing this operation.

folder: app/Http/Controllers/Admin/app/Http/Controllers/Admin/SettingsAndroidAppController.php

y love you BABIA.TO

Last edited:
Good Evening Members. Please help me in solving this error. I am getting stuck while Importing data from IMDB Dataset, it's on infinite loop, I tried to debug it but it is showing Server Error nothing more than that.

Hello members ,pls may some one help me on this,
my player doesn't show even if i tap on play, its shows a blank screen while i can download the movie/series.
Help me guys. thanks in advance. Screenshot 2024-04-03 190216.png

Reactions: Rudra007
Hello members ,pls may some one help me on this,
my player doesn't show even if i tap on play, its shows a blank screen while i can download the movie/series.
Help me guys. thanks in advance. Screenshot 2024-04-03 190216.png
check php version or reinstall this script .

Kindly help. The home page is now displaying error: "Attempt to read property "video_slug" on null". See screenshot attached. How do I correct this error?

Attachments

• Attempt to read property video_slug on null.png
    Attempt to read property video_slug on null.png
    114 KB · Views: 7
Installed on localhost using Xampp and got the error "Class "ZipArchive" not found"

in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\spatie\laravel-backup\config\backup.php (line 128)
  1. * ZipArchive::CM_BZIP2
  2. * ZipArchive::CM_XZ
  3. *
  4. * For more check https://www.php.net/manual/zip.constants.php and confirm it's supported by your system.
  5. */
  6. 'compression_method' => ZipArchive::CM_DEFAULT,

7. /*
  8. * The compression level corresponding to the used algorithm; an integer between 0 and 9.
  9. *
  10. * Check supported levels for the chosen algorithm, usually 1 means the fastest and weakest compression,

Kindly help me out

Installed on localhost using Xampp and got the error "Class "ZipArchive" not found"

in C:\xampp\htdocs\vendor\spatie\laravel-backup\config\backup.php (line 128)
  1. * ZipArchive::CM_BZIP2
  2. * ZipArchive::CM_XZ
  3. *
  4. * For more check https://www.php.net/manual/zip.constants.php and confirm it's supported by your system.
  5. */
  6. 'compression_method' => ZipArchive::CM_DEFAULT,

7. /*
  8. * The compression level corresponding to the used algorithm; an integer between 0 and 9.
  9. *
  10. * Check supported levels for the chosen algorithm, usually 1 means the fastest and weakest compression,

Kindly help me out

Edit php.ini

extension=php_zip.dll
extension=php_bz2.dll

Restart xampp and try

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock