• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Streaming Android App (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV)

Help... ERROR 500 "signup" system.. but account are created
1627438172533.png
It is so simple to resolve, if you are using cPanel hosting than you just need to change your php version to 7.3 if still not work than change to 7.4, and you have to wait for at least 5 minute after changing the php version because it takes time to done the changes, or if you are using custom panel like stackcp than you have to wait at least 15 minute, if it still doesn't work you can PM me on telegram by searching me with the same username.

If anyone is facing any problem there then contact me, i can solve all the problems related to that script and Android app

any ideal on how to go about the mobile app... i have no idea on how to built app im only good with cpanel.... please can someone just give me a hint,, or where to get a tut,im a very fast learner thanks

Yeah sure, try to put your web url properly, this is the only reason why app stucks on splash screen.
Bro, my app stuck on splash screen. I am already put base url properly but still stuck on splash screen Please give me solution

Attachments

• 1660465242699.png
    1660465242699.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 31
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock