• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Library Module For Perfex Crm

Video Library Module For Perfex Crm v1.0.1

No permission to download

nhaddag

Feb 7, 2021
Algeria
sorcierdz.net
nhaddag submitted a new resource:

Video library module for Perfex CRM - Download Video library module for Perfex CRM Nulled Free CodeCanyon 37271690

1654268527441.png

Video Library is a Module for PERFEX CRM. It provides the Functional Information for the Projects, for staff and customer/clients.
Using this Module, Staff can provide and Share essential information about the projects, tasks, videos etc., with their clients as well as the staff also.
Admin wants to provide a training to all its staff members through the mode of tutorials. He can just submit a video as per the specific category and that video can be...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Caly and Babak
The module is not working properly. Unable to view videos from the client area, even after linking a project to a video or category :confused:

The module is not working properly. Unable to view videos from the client area, even after linking a project to a video or category :confused:
Yeah, we have the same issue with uploading vídeos. Try to upload it to a private channel on youtube or Vimeo and pull it from there. In our case, that did the job!

Reactions: LostKorean
Yeah, we have the same issue with uploading vídeos. Try to upload it to a private channel on youtube or Vimeo and pull it from there. In our case, that did the job!
I added a video using a link from our Youtube channel, but there was a problem. I didn't even try to do a private upload.

When I enter the client area, in the "Video Library" tab, error 419 appears, requesting a part of the "video_library.php" template inside the theme folder.

I looked for this file in the module folder and copied it to the theme folder, but it still has some bugs, in addition to not displaying the video. Do you have any documentation with a step-by-step guide to install correctly or is it just install, activate and start using?

I'm using CRM version 2.9.1

I added a video using a link from our Youtube channel, but there was a problem. I didn't even try to do a private upload.

When I enter the client area, in the "Video Library" tab, error 419 appears, requesting a part of the "video_library.php" template inside the theme folder.

I looked for this file in the module folder and copied it to the theme folder, but it still has some bugs, in addition to not displaying the video. Do you have any documentation with a step-by-step guide to install correctly or is it just install, activate and start using?

I'm using CRM version 2.9.1
We just install it and working ok. Try to delete the folder and a new installation. Look for the PHP version too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock