• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video/Image/Gif/Quote App With Earning system (Reward points)

Video/Image/Gif/Quote App With Earning system (Reward points) v5.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Video/Image/Gif/Quote App With Earning system (Reward points) with a new update entry:

Video/Image/Gif/Quote App With Earning system (Reward points) v5.0

Download Video/Image/Gif/Quote App With Earning system (Reward points) v5.0 Nulled Free
UPDATE 5.0 (POSTED 18 NOV 2022 ) Big Thanks To @davidwitson

* Normal AppLovin Banner / Interstitial / Rewarded video ads Added
* ironSource Banner / Interstitial / Rewarded video ads Added
* AdColony / Applovin / Google AdMob / Unity Ads / Facebook / inMobi added with ironSource Mediation
* All libraries updated to last version

Read the rest of this update entry...

Adding a category, status or language only throws this error, how can I fix it?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 25
Please Share the screenshot
I already managed to compile the apk and connect the panel, I configured firebase correctly but it does not log in with any of the methods, with Facebook I know that the app must first be approved in Google Play but it should log in with google and it does not start

Admob does not support monetize traffic which using admob with this app jeopardizes admod account
you are right . please be careful when using admob on this app. any app that reward user to view ads is against google policy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock