• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vehica - Car Dealer & Automotive Directory

Vehica - Car Dealer & Automotive Directory v1.0.90

No permission to download
Hello friends. I need your help. When saving information about the company, nothing happens and as a result, the page gives an error. How to solve this problem?

1667765841146.png

then the following happens

1667765901770.png

a white screen appears and the entered information is not saved

Hello friends. I need your help. When saving information about the company, nothing happens and as a result, the page gives an error. How to solve this problem?

1667765841146.png

then the following happens

1667765901770.png

a white screen appears and the entered information is not saved
Hello.
I have version 1.0.70 installed and I don't have any problems. I have tried the data change and everything is correct. I put a screenshot of white and blue color is version 1.0.70

I have installe Snag_8a1aae66.png Snag_8a1aae66.png d the latest version 1.0.74 that has been uploaded in Babiato, always very grateful to the entire Babiato group, I have not had any problems either. I put the screenshot color white and red.Reinstall everything again and if it keeps happening to you, it must be something from your hosting.

You tell us.
All the best.

Attachments

• vehica1.jpg
    vehica1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 10
  • vehica2.jpg
    vehica2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 10
Mixed Content: The page at '<URL>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint '<URL>'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
I checked the console I saw this.
Solved the issue. If you're using cloudflare download a plugin for flexible ssl and change your general settings https://your-site.com so it doesnt load over the https

Babak updated Vehica - Car Dealer & Automotive Directory with a new update entry:

Vehica Theme v1.0.78

Download Vehica v1.0.78 - Car Dealer & Automotive Directory Nulled Free
v1.0.78 - 23. March 2023

Fix: Search - Selecting Parent field (e.g. Make) and clicking the "search" button could redirect to the Inventory page that has a blocked child field (e.g. make). The dropdown with makes was not displayed in some scenarios.
Fix: Some minor problems with translating Stripe notifications related to entering incomplete credit card information
Fix: Menu Logo link was not working correctly if...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Seems incompatible with Elementor 3.16, not even revisions can recover the posts due to front-end failing to load vehica elements..

Babak updated Vehica - Car Dealer & Automotive Directory with a new update entry:

Vehica Theme v1.0.83

Download Vehica v1.0.83 - Car Dealer & Automotive Directory Nulled Free
v1.0.83 - 22. September 2023

Fix: Updated WooCommerce templates to eliminate admin dashboard warning.
Fix: On some phones, editing a listing via the front-end panel presented an issue. Not removing focus from the "Listing Description" textarea before clicking "save listing" could result in the description not saving correctly.

Vehica Theme v1.0.84

Download Vehica v1.0.84 - Car Dealer & Automotive Directory Nulled Free
v1.0.84 - 29. September 2023

Fixed: Spacing issues in widgets, both horizontally and vertically, after importing demo. This was due to a recent Elementor update. To manually fix the problem, go to Elementor Site Settings > Layout Settings and set "Widget Space" to 0 for both columns and rows.

Vehica Theme v1.0.86

Download Vehica v1.0.86 - Car Dealer & Automotive Directory Nulled Free
v1.0.86 - 7. November 2023

Improved: The embed field now supports MP4 URLs
Improved: User name validation for Cyrillic input
Improved: In the Compare feature, rows can be hidden if all listings have empty values
Fixed: In the Featured Listings Widget, the label remained visible after switching tabs, even when set to be hidden

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock