• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

vCity - Online Browser Game Platform

vCity - Online Browser Game Platform v2.8

No permission to download

Openwing

Trusted Uploader
Apr 20, 2023
bobikzoza submitted a new resource:

vCity - Online Browser Game Platform

vCity is an online browser game platform that is developed with the latest web technologies. vCity is multifunctional game script that will help you to create your own online browser game to your liking, because it has many options and settings by which to modify and create your desired browser game.

It can be easily customized to fit your needs and will help you to create the most respected virtual life game in the world.

vCity is a fully functional browser based game engine. Its...

Read more about this resource...

@Babak I wasn't notified with this tag. Is something wrong with the plugin?

BTW, Where does it requires nulling?
it was purchased and downloaded from codecanyon the last time I installed it it required an activation key

Literally @Babak It's much more slower than I thought. If with this Internet speed it download with such low speed. It's showing 2-3 from last 10 mins. LOL! Please upload it somewhere, it's restricting download speed.

1624464889634.png

1624464906712.png

• Love
Reactions: Babak
I can't remember exactly, I don't think I needed a purchase code on my first installation, but I'm not sure.

The file, is the original file, with docu from Codecanyon

I try to attach it here by Forum, but don´t see any File, I upload it to an Cloud, is this aloud by the babiato Rules?

3 August 2021 – Version 2.3

Last edited:
I can't remember exactly, I don't think I needed a purchase code on my first installation, but I'm not sure.

I try to attach it here by Forum, but don´t see any File, I upload it to an Cloud, is this aloud by the babiato Rules?
Thanks, I was able to download it. You could have attached it here.

Thanks, I was able to download it. You could have attached it here.

3 August 2021 – Version 2.3
Now Delete this link and remove the name after "codecanyon" and re-upload it. Read the upload guidelines.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock