• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VCard SaaS - Digital Business Card Builder SaaS - Laravel VCard Saas

VCard SaaS - Digital Business Card Builder SaaS - Laravel VCard Saas v8.8.0 (19-04)

No permission to download

v6.5.0 (2022-09-19)​

Enhancements​

• Added support to email verification when users changes her/his mail.
  • UI enhancement in Vcard templates
  • Add Alternate email & phone to the vCard template
  • Support added for deleting appointments & inquiry
  • Make Occupation & Description optional to Vcard create/edit.
  • Support added for enable/diable front pages

Fixes​

• Responsive and other Bugs fixes.
    @Babak
    update please

download it cfrom here... already posted above....

v6.5.0 (2022-09-19) UNTOUCHED​

Enhancements

• Added support to email verification when users changes her/his mail.​
  • UI enhancement in Vcard templates​
  • Add Alternate email & phone to the vCard template​
  • Support added for deleting appointments & inquiry​
  • Make Occupation & Description optional to Vcard create/edit.​
  • Support added for enable/diable front pages​

Fixes

• Responsive and other Bugs fixes.​
infyvcardssaas-multi-user-business-card-builder-saas-vcards_6.5.zip

testing it only site ...rt now... working good...

• Love
Reactions: sonn1220
Being able to download friend, however, there are some things that are not cool, there is a typo, and it is coming out wrong. On the other hand, the confirmation of new user registration was corrected. I redid everything here the database and everything, but the error still persists. I suggest conitiuar with the version you still have, in case you already have clients. If not, test it out and let me know if it works fine. @Babak , can I make available the file that the friend made available? It's a little tricky to download.

needed to change the footer in the site, where it shows the phone number as well as where the form is shown,
where to edit so that I can remove the phone number from both places.

also needed to know, which file to edit, so that I can insert a custom menu item in the header for my other site linking.

Last edited:
done successfully. working good.

needed to know, what is the

Credentials section under user settings for?​

and how to set up google authentication for google log in?
I have setup things up, but can't figure out the return URL needed for login to work..
any help would be appreciated

during registration, it doesn't ask for a google login, so the user isn't created,

but during login, it asks for a google login.. then how will it work?
without creating a user? how will the login with google work? will it create a user at that instance?

well finally sorted the issue with google login.... ;-)

now able to login using google, and the id is created automatically. FINALLY
if any1 needs help, then do contact me.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonn1220

when i create a new user i get this error can you please help​

Oops! An Error Occurred​

The server returned a "422 Unprocessable Content".​

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

when i create a new user i get this error can you please help​

Oops! An Error Occurred​

The server returned a "422 Unprocessable Content".​

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
the error is due to not setting up smtp mail server...

setup correctly, and it will work perfectly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock