• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

USA Web Hosting

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
I am back with a good deal! 1 Year $2.07/month or per month $4.99

Unlimited Space (SSD)
Unlimited Domain
Unlimited Bandwidth
Control Panel (cPanel)
One Click Installs
Unlimited Email Accounts

Payment Method: PayPal
Returns : 24 hour
Quick Support

Now offering jetBackup for all accounts FREE!
download.png

Last edited:
I am back with a good deal! 1 Year $2.07/month or per month $4.99

Unlimited Space (SSD)
Unlimited Domain
Unlimited Bandwidth
Control Panel (cPanel)
One Click Installs
Unlimited Email Accounts

Payment Method: PayPal
Returns : 24 hour
Quick Support
24 CPU Cores (Not 4-8 like others)

I am curious, how much Ram is allocated to each cPanel account and how many account are on each server? I am assuming one cPanel account does not have access to all 24
CPU or vCPU...

I am curious, how much Ram is allocated to each cPanel account and how many account are on each server? I am assuming one cPanel account does not have access to all 24
CPU or vCPU...
I have it set to 785MB per cpanel. Basing out structure off Cloudlinux.

Last edited:
Thank you for those who signed up. I will be soon offering new plans so stay tuned.

Update!
Just added a new server so it is fresh and ready for new clients. The other server was getting 3/4 full so I did not want to sell to a full server!

Also coming soon is reseller accounts! Keep an eye out for that!

You can run any website on this service, but I do advise if you are planning on super high traffic volumes like chegg.com you might want to look at a VPS or Dedicated server to have more control over RAM and CPU Usage.

Reactions: jackdas
How many active visitors can access the site at once?
Unlimited. I was just telling jackdas If he was planning on having high traffic like Chegg.com or Youtube those usually require dedicated service. But if you have a site like Woocommerce those were build for shared hosting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock