• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All Babiato Family Members I Buy 2-3 Account For RuuCloud But I Think Its Fake/Froud Because They Are Give Hosting For 3 Years In Only $2 But See Domain Whois Register In 2019 And Expires On 2020 Hosting Company Self Domain Register For 1 Year Only o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Expires On
2020-06-29
Registered On
2019-06-29
Updated On

2019-10-30
Yeah, you are right. I just saw it now.

they running aggressive ads and after collecting amount ...... black magic :sneaky: comes and all account ban

they running aggressive ads and after collecting amount ...... black magic :sneaky: comes and all account ban

Do you see our real address and contact numbers?

We did any fraud to you?

Suspended your service or terminated your service?

Removed your drive service?

Do you see our real address and contact numbers?

We did any fraud to you?

Suspended your service or terminated your service?

Removed your drive service?
Let's be fair enough.
Myself I have a very bad experience with one such hosting offer few years ago, I was moron to pay $235 for a lifetime access to a VPS (4GB, 100GB) - and eventually it was all scam.

@geekypixal, please help us understand you are real and you are here to stay. Thank you for sharing this awesome offer.

Let's be fair enough.
Myself I have a very bad experience with one such hosting offer few years ago, I was moron to pay $235 for a lifetime access to a VPS (4GB, 100GB) - and eventually it was all scam.

@geekypixal, please help us understand you are real and you are here to stay. Thank you for sharing this awesome offer.

But before promote this hosting. We already build trust by giving 200GB free cloud storage lifetime free and right not it's still the same and we provide 500GB free. 4 months ago we started this hosting with the same site but not stop drive storage service. We didn't do any scam to our clients. We provided what we promised. :)

Reactions: WolfAgen
Guys,
I bought this service a month ago and I didn't host any dynamic content (DB driven, CMC based system) like wordpress, etc.
I read lots of comments here from all respected members.
I will not say any word against any person, instead, I did some tests including the installation of Magento2 on this server. In less than 1.5 minutes installation completed without a single error.
I will perform some more tests, including incorporating a heavy duty theme to the system and some extensions too.
Will update you accordingly.

Best Regards !

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
Are you trying to say hate towards her service? If u not to try buy some cheap stuff on they services, just leave or ignore it. Just make it clear you join on Jan 2, 2020 and look like to doing over-smartness on Babiato. Great

Hey Its Not Matter When I Join . See i buy this service and after i notice who is record Personally I Don't Know ruu.cloud Owner and I Don't Have Any Personal Problem WIth Owner But If Any Babiato Family Member Buy This Hosting And Do Hard Work On Their Website After Some Month They Stop Their Service Who Can Help Members Its Our Duty To Aware Before Buy

And Spacial Note For You : I Am Not Over Smart ;)

Reactions: mzak
Hey Its Not Matter When I Join . See i buy this service and after i notice who is record Personally I Don't Know ruu.cloud Owner and I Don't Have Any Personal Problem WIth Owner But If Any Babiato Family Member Buy This Hosting And Do Hard Work On Their Website After Some Month They Stop Their Service Who Can Help Members Its Our Duty To Aware Before Buy

And Spacial Note For You : I Am Not Over Smart ;)

And special note for you : Stop Capitalizing First Letter Of Each Word ;)

The network speed is horrible uploading plugin and activating them takes ages , restoring backup with updraft plus the upload files is taking long time . My website was down 3 times in last 24 hours for about 1 hr. Can't trust my love website with the service as of now can you fix it? I have also raised the request

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Guess more and more people are joining and is now throttling the service. site loadtime 42sec vs 2.3sec 10 days ago https://gtmetrix.com/reports/smartstreamz.co.uk/E6ouF9Q8
I know its only $2 but have spent time to build the site etc so am vested into it.
geekypixal
please either put the price up so you can buy more servers or stop taking more people on, you are not doing any favor to your service at the moment

Guess more and more people are joining and is now throttling the service. site loadtime 42sec vs 2.3sec 10 days ago https://gtmetrix.com/reports/smartstreamz.co.uk/E6ouF9Q8
I know its only $2 but have spent time to build the site etc so am vested into it.
geekypixal
please either put the price up so you can buy more servers or stop taking more people on, you are not doing any favor to your service at the moment

I think there is some problem with your wordpress theme's files. or settings
According to : https://tools.pingdom.com/#5c2b212ef8400000
Your site's Load time : 16.66 seconds
I also tested my site whose page size is more than 5mb but it loaded in 1 sec
I will inspect your site with some tools tomorrow and will let you know if I will find anything.
BTW, your site's UI/UX is very good.

Best Regards !

Reactions: cteq1
geekypixal

Also, see this : https://www.bitcatcha.com/report/0f515950d9da44fa8017d4c68dd48cd7/
You will see that your website's hosting server is exceptionally quick.

Best Regards !

Reactions: cteq1
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock