• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Cpanel always blocking my IP? I can no longer login to my cpanel and you are not replying tickets

Honestly, I can't understand that so many have problems. It has worked really well for me since I bought the hosting. I Think i Contact support 2 times, fast answer both times!

Reactions: iLegend
Well my site is still down and still no reply from the support ticket this is going on for the 3rd day now . 3 days ago you answered my support ticket and said you would change servers as superman server just keep crashing every 10 mins. To batman server but then you just left me, I’ve messaged a few times but had no response And no working site for 3 days now
Please get my site backup and running

Hi Can you please tell me what’s happening with my site or answer your support tickets, it’s the 5th day now that my site is down and I’m not even getting a response from you, treating your customers like this is very bad, nothing takes 5 days to fix

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: geekypixal
Hi Can you please tell me what’s happening with my site or answer your support tickets, it’s the 5th day now that my site is down and I’m not even getting a response from you, treating your customers like this is very bad, nothing takes 5 days to fix

Your web site is working fine. Clean your browser and check again. I have sent screenshot to your PM

When a domain is newly registered, the nameservers are changed, or DNS changes are made, you can expect a propagation time up to 24 hours. This is because it takes time for the DNS to take effect across the internet. The actual time of propagation may vary in some locations based on your network setup.

Before trying to understand DNS propagation, it is recommended you understand the Domain Name System (DNS). When the name servers or zone records a domain name uses are modified, it can take several hours for all the computer systems around the world to recognise all the changes that have been made. This time period is known as DNS propagation.
I know about DNS propagation. But so far, website is not online.

I purchased it on a rush yesterday as I need it to be online ASAP.
Can I have confirmation your company can really provide me with .io domain ?
thanks

You need purchase the domain first man. In this hosting you can only host your own domain. Not buy one with this plan.
that's the answer I was looking for!!
thanks. i just purchased domain elsewhere and configured the nameservers to NS3.RUU.CLOUD and NS4.RUU.CLOUD

all ok!! Finally!!

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
Hey! It's not okay to use this forum as a third-party support forum. There are no unlimited resources here!

Please, do you offer VPS?

Unlimited Web Hosting for $2 for 3Years (Onetime Payment for total 3 Years)
Our servers are RAID 10 and powered with Ultra-Fast M.2 NVMe SSD and LiteSpeed Web Server

Choose: Shared Hosting PRO Plan

Choose Billing: Triennially

Promo Code: OFFER

Control Panel: Cpanel

Server Location: New Jersey, USA / Germany

Direct Link to the offer https://www.ruu.cloud/hosting.html

The Offer included Daily backups, Unlimited Free SSL and 500GB Lifetime free Drive Storage

* 500GB Drive Storage logins will be informed through mail

Hey! It's not okay to use this forum as a third-party support forum. There are no unlimited resources here!
I don't think a few messages will harm the server here... it's good to check once in a while what's going on with this service... after all geekypixal is happy to help and we can see if there are general problems with the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock