• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed more that 6 type off file sharing software but with all off them the speed are very slow for uploading.
I tried: Yetishare, Bedrive, Nextcloud, OwnCloud, FileRun and Pydio
I can't even try the downloading because I can't up load files to download and test.
At this moment I got Nextcloud installed and it is taking me a 2 to 3 days to upload 1,8 gb.
My total files to upload is just over 5 gb for now and later more.

When I used mega.nz I did 68gb in less than 6 hours.

I can't see how this is a pro account if everything takes that long to upload.
Even some off the free servers are faster than your servers.

This are what your pro hosting say:
Unlimited SSD of Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Web Sites

I did a test on hostinger web hosting and there I did 500mb in 10 min to nextcloud with the same software that I used on your site.

Let me your country, please?

Unfortunately, I must agree. The speed is really very low. Unfortunately, content pages have also been loaded.

It's a shame

The server load and litespeed status is normal and network speed is normal. Can you pm or send me whatsapp message with your web site link? +94759077788

I installed more that 6 type off file sharing software but with all off them the speed are very slow for uploading.
I tried: Yetishare, Bedrive, Nextcloud, OwnCloud, FileRun and Pydio
I can't even try the downloading because I can't up load files to download and test.
At this moment I got Nextcloud installed and it is taking me a 2 to 3 days to upload 1,8 gb.
My total files to upload is just over 5 gb for now and later more.

When I used mega.nz I did 68gb in less than 6 hours.

I can't see how this is a pro account if everything takes that long to upload.
Even some off the free servers are faster than your servers.

This are what your pro hosting say:
Unlimited SSD of Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Web Sites

I did a test on hostinger web hosting and there I did 500mb in 10 min to nextcloud with the same software that I used on your site.

Work for a little while then I get server time out.
24 hours later and only 1gb uploaded

• Wow
Reactions: geekypixal
Lets be logical for a minute, clearly these guys are starting up and have some things to get straight. That said its $2.00 for 3 years. Get real. If you have really important sites on this you need to get your head read, but as a development server its gold. Give the guy a break when all you spend is $2 (@geekypixal get your support in order man)

Lets be logical for a minute, clearly these guys re starting up and have some things to get straight. That said its $2.00 for 3 years. Get real. If you have really important sites on this you need to get your head read, but as a development server its gold. Give the guy a break when all you spend is $2 (@geekypixal get your support in order man)

YES! Exactly!

Reactions: bigearl and aptness
I Want to buy it.....but i dont have any paypal......I have mastercard.....
Is it possible to make payment with mastercard ??
Yes select paypal, then on the payment page you can bypass membership and use paypal as a credit card gateway, read through the thread you will see its been mentioned many times

That's right... great for dev and testing. Would never put a "pay my bills" money site on a brand new host. Awesome for testing and such... but a live site that receives thousands of visitors (or hundreds) a day, not something you should do - not at the moment.

Lets be logical for a minute, clearly these guys are starting up and have some things to get straight. That said its $2.00 for 3 years. Get real. If you have really important sites on this you need to get your head read, but as a development server its gold. Give the guy a break when all you spend is $2 (@geekypixal get your support in order man)

Reactions: WolfAgen

Thanks for the comment. We already give 200GB lifetime free drive storage before web hosting and no single file lost until now.

In web hosting, we take daily backups from the server and store in 2 different places and locations. We know how data important to you. and as web hosting and cloud storage provider we know to prepare our service for server disaster purposes. Like we use RAID arrays and daily cloud backup system. DDoS mitigation system. Real-time antivirus system to provide overall protection to our clients :)

Reactions: aptness
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock