• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Bandwidth Cloudflare Warp 1.1.1.1 App ~2 Petabyte

Is this like any other VPN where our IP address will change to another country?
When I tried, I could see the same IP address.

Okay, I see WARP+ isn’t for bypassing Geo blocks (or anonymous browsing). It’s for the most efficient routing for our location without our ISP and governments prying on us.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Is this like any other VPN where our IP address will change to another country?
When I tried, I could see the same IP address.

Okay, I see WARP+ isn’t for bypassing Geo blocks (or anonymous browsing). It’s for the most efficient routing for our location without our ISP and governments prying on us.
Yep, it's not 100% bulletproof, but it does its job by bypassing some blocks.

Reactions: PixelMate
Worked perfectly, i just had one question. does WARP+ also block ads?

Thanks, @DatDudeUpStairs, I use Blokada and it works well with the adv blocking but at times it's pretty buggy. This is good on speed but does not allow any DNS filtering. Any one you suggest for family safe filtering for both android and iOS.

Thanks

I am only getting Data:1gb Type:limited keys and when i add them i am getting only 1GB. How do i generate keys with more GB

@thambyz & @Snowflakes786 keep trying bro's... i too had to try quite a few times to get the 12GB one...

i was able to configure on 3 devices with 3 different keys, just keep generating...

Reactions: thambyz
It had to be.. only unlimited is buying monthly subscription..
It is limited by the amount of data to transfer.. when/if you run out of data just generate a new key.. But I believe the 12 PetaByte should last for quite some time 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: botenz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock