• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unfortunately Trusted Seller is not so Trusted

Revenged

Nov 22, 2019
Hello everyone I didn't want to write this, and I waited for over 1 month for answer, but I have no response.

I love babiato very much, I bought literally every online service from here and without any problem. But here we have a person with nickname @Hexor. I wrote him everywhere even on his posts but no response either I hope now someone or @Babak will help me with this if it is possible.

Several months ago I bought from him Unlimited Google Drive account as he said it was unlimited with brand-new email and full support and recovery. Here you can see that now closed thread. I bought from him only because of tags "trusted uploader" and "trusted seller". I gave him money and after several months my account is banned by workplace admin... if you sell something you have to be responsible for the product or at least notify me about soon closure. Tell me that I want to fool you and soon your account will be closed, because in that situation I will be able to export important info. Or just answer, because it's impossible to not notice messages even in your posts.

Here is what's going on with my account when I sign in. In my gdrive I have many important backups and want recovery I hope I can get an answer.

Your account has been disabled​

[email protected]

Your Google Account was disabled by your Google Workspace administrator. Contact your administrator for help.​

I don't beg for refund or anything else. I just want to notify about this situation here and to get an explanation it's a basic respect rule that everyone has to have. That's it, good day everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happened to me too. And I never shared a single file or uploaded an illegal file.

I used it for website backups. Then they were gone.

This Hexor person got really nasty and rude and claimed I had spammed. He called me spammer.

I never used the email or shared a link to the drive.

Finally, a mod here told me that Hexor's account has been disabled.

He then pretended to be his brother and offered a replacement. "As an exception" ... unnecessary to mention that I never used it.

Happened to me too. And I never shared a single file or uploaded an illegal file.

This Hexor person got really nasty and rude and claimed I had spammed. He called me spammer.

He then pretended to be his brother and offered a replacement. "As an exception" ... unnecessary to mention that I never used it.
That's exactly what I was thinking. His main account properly got banned and therefore all the underlaying accounts were determined too.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I was thinking. His main account properly got banned and therefore all the underlaying account were determined too.
Well... if you have a problem, you should face it like a man. With honesty and integrity. Not be jerk and pretend to be your own brother.

Reactions: Revenged

I didn't know that someone will have the same problem. Replacement will be good, thank you for answer!! Now I know what's going on.

I didn't know that someone will have the same problem. Replacement will be good, thank you for answer!! Now I know what's going on.
alos happen to me and no answer from him. I never ever used the account, so i know i could not be banned for rules violation. lol. all i did was try to login and bam no account.

If I had an answer from him, I will never write this post.
How long has he been not answering you. Is the incident recent or you are trying contacting and getting no reply from him since long? If recent I think you should give him some time to rectify this and help.

If he is adamant to give no solution then babiato should ban such users for the interest of the community trust.

How long has he been not answering you. Is the incident recent or you are trying contacting and getting no reply from him since long? If recent I think you should give him some time to rectify this and help.

If he is adamant to give no solution then babiato should ban such users for the interest of the community trust.
i PM him april 27, 2021

Hello everyone I didn't want to write this, and I waited for over 1 month for answer, but I have no response.

I love babiato very much, I bought literally every online service from here and without any problem. But here we have a person with nickname @Hexor. I wrote him everywhere even on his posts but no response either I hope now someone or @Babak will help me with this if it is possible.

Several months ago I bought from him Unlimited Google Drive account as he said it was unlimited with brand-new email and full support and recovery. Here you can see that now closed thread. I bought from him only because of tags "trusted uploader" and "trusted seller". I gave him money and after several months my account is banned by workplace admin... if you sell something you have to be responsible for the product or at least notify me about soon closure. Tell me that I want to fool you and soon your account will be closed, because in that situation I will be able to export important info. Or just answer, because it's impossible to not notice messages even in your posts.

Here is what's going on with my account when I sign in. In my gdrive I have many important backups and want recovery I hope I can get an answer.

Your account has been disabled​

[email protected]

Your Google Account was disabled by your Google Workspace administrator. Contact your administrator for help.​

I don't beg for refund or anything else. I just want to notify about this situation here and to get an explanation it's a basic respect rule that everyone has to have. That's it, good day everyone.
Your statement is 100% true and genuine. All trusted seller are responsible for at least his/her own product in any situation if commited.
This is not a fair way to deal with users.
In fact if someone pay's money to sellers then for what purposes ? To get genuine product, become genuine deal and most important things is "support".

Just checked. I wrote him about this on May 7, 2021.

Well... if you have a problem, you should face it like a man. With honesty and integrity. Not be jerk and pretend to be your own brother.
What do you mean?

I am just stating, that if this guy is being toxic whenever the service crashes and he can't even explain himself, he shouldn't be a trusted provider.

That's not really the type of people you would be looking for when searching for trusted providers :)

Workplace admin is a workplace admin. He disabled my account. In my gdrive I didn't have anything that could break the rules.
same happend with my account also, and best of all I had not uploaded anything that would violate the google policy.
mostly college study material, and also its been deactivated by admin , not google.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock