• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncode - Best Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme

Uncode - Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme v2.8.14 Nulled

No permission to download
Yeah thanks!!!! Finally it's working again for Bakery + headers/ content block... (after update the core plugin though)

Still, I cannot save any themes options even if I have the ''save changes'' instead of ''invalid purchase'' after updating the core plugin too... :( I also tried to desactivate the disable ajax saving button...

Capture plein écran 2022-12-20 235240.bmp.jpg

Any idea?

Yeah thanks!!!! Finally it's working again for Bakery + headers/ content block... (after update the core plugin though)

Still, I cannot save any themes options even if I have the ''save changes'' instead of ''invalid purchase'' after updating the core plugin too... :( I also tried to desactivate the disable ajax saving button...

Capture plein écran 2022-12-20 235240.bmp.jpg

Any idea?
Must be something in your set-up, as I can confirm what @Cinzio wrote that theme options are saved:

uncode-theme-options-saved.png

Hi friend @lynx is the uncode-core plugin still in version 2.7.5 for you? For me it doesn't update for 2.7.6
in the untouched or nulled version? the plugin is located in Uncode/uncode/core/plugins_activation/plugins/uncode-core.zip

ss_uncode_core.png
in the untouched or nulled version? the plugin is located in Uncode/uncode/core/plugins_activation/plugins/uncode-core.zip

:(

That one is v2.7.5

I tried after read your msg...

Uncode v2.7.6 Nulled

Attachments

• uncode.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 47
Reactions: lynx
did you install after installed untouched version or something?

Cause this version is working perfectly...
Hello, I'm also getting the same unregistered when installing, I tried installing on a fresh site and still the same...

If @tootootoo , @Dankgdoggo or anyone else is bothered by seeing the unregistered thing on the status page (doesn't make a difference, but some of us have OCD) just use @TassieNZ way of dealing with it.
add this code to the top of the functions.php file (before or after uploading).

Code:
update_option( 'envato_purchase_code_13373220', '********-****-****-*****-************' );
add_action( 'tgmpa_register', function(){
    if ( isset( $GLOBALS['tgmpa'] ) ) {
        $tgmpa_instance = call_user_func( array( get_class( $GLOBALS['tgmpa'] ), 'get_instance' ) );
        foreach ( $tgmpa_instance->plugins as $slug => $plugin ) {
            if ( strpos( $plugin['source'], 'api.undsgn.com' ) !== false ) {
                $tgmpa_instance->plugins[ $plugin['slug'] ]['source'] = "http://wordpressnull.org/uncode/plugins/{$plugin['slug']}.zip";
                $tgmpa_instance->plugins[ $plugin['slug'] ]['version'] = '';
            }
        }
    }
}, 20 );

It works like a charm.
Have a great new year everyone 🥳

Last edited:
If @tootootoo , @Dankgdoggo or anyone else is bothered by seeing the unregistered thing on the status page (doesn't make a difference, but some of us have OCD) just use @TassieNZ way of dealing with it.
add this code to the top of the functions.php file (before or after uploading).

Code:
update_option( 'envato_purchase_code_13373220', '********-****-****-*****-************' );
add_action( 'tgmpa_register', function(){
    if ( isset( $GLOBALS['tgmpa'] ) ) {
        $tgmpa_instance = call_user_func( array( get_class( $GLOBALS['tgmpa'] ), 'get_instance' ) );
        foreach ( $tgmpa_instance->plugins as $slug => $plugin ) {
            if ( strpos( $plugin['source'], 'api.undsgn.com' ) !== false ) {
                $tgmpa_instance->plugins[ $plugin['slug'] ]['source'] = "http://wordpressnull.org/uncode/plugins/{$plugin['slug']}.zip";
                $tgmpa_instance->plugins[ $plugin['slug'] ]['version'] = '';
            }
        }
    }
}, 20 );

It works like a charm.
Have a great new year everyone 🥳
It works now . thank you so much!

Reactions: Cinzio
Are you guys able to import demos? I'm having some issues with this theme:

-Apperas as unregistered
-Wont let me download Uncode bakery
-Wont let me import demos

Please, help.

Reactions: Cinzio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skn99
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock