• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

uDesign - Responsive WordPress Theme

uDesign - Responsive WordPress Theme v4.9.3

No permission to download
Babak updated uDesign - Responsive WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

uDesign Theme v4.1.0 Nulled

Download uDesign v4.1.0 - Responsive WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v4.1.0 – Updated: 23.5.2022 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

- New: Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- New: Optimized function - critical css for increasing google page speed
- New: Optimized function - defer loading and merge stylesheets and javascript files in a file
- New: 15 niche demos
- New: 150+ block templates
- New: Type Builder for custom post type
- New: Gutenberg adnvaced style in widget for type...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz
@TassieNZ i updated from 3xxx to 4.1 but the site is broken. There is no cache plugin. Tried options in documentation in vain..There is no option to "save Changes" in dashboard >Appearance>Theme. How do i fix this this? Thank you

@TassieNZ i updated from 3xxx to 4.1 but the site is broken. There is no cache plugin. Tried options in documentation in vain..There is no option to "save Changes" in dashboard >Appearance>Theme. How do i fix this this? Thank you
At present you just need to wait as it needs re-nulling and it is a headache! Please be patient. :)

• Love
Reactions: Din@ and bobsmith
At present you just need to wait as it needs re-nulling and it is a headache! Please be patient. :)

@TassieNZ & @Babak

This is with all plugins installed through theme setup as well as the additional plugins listed under Appearance/Installplugins.

I have got this, take a look 😁

Local site:

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Sandbox Site:

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

@TassieNZ
Think you might like it 😁
See your message. 👍

Main download changed for fixed version.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
@TassieNZ & @Babak

This is with all plugins installed through theme setup as well as the additional plugins listed under Appearance/Installplugins.

I have got this, take a look 😁

Local site:

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Sandbox Site:

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

@TassieNZ
Think you might like it 😁
See your message. 👍

Main download changed for fixed version.
That is friggin awesome! You are the new GOD!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Just haven't had the time to look yet. :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak and bobsmith
bobsmith updated uDesign - Responsive WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

uDesign Theme v4.2.0 Nulled

Download uDesign v4.2.0 - Responsive WordPress Theme Nulled
v4.2.0 – Updated: 7.7.2022 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ
- New: 2 hover effects in banner widget
- New: Parallax direction including horizontal left or right option in banner widget
- New: Parallax option in section's background style tab
- New: WooCommerce store notice default style
- New: Custom cursor option in theme options
- New: Custom font upload in theme options
- New: Global footer background option in footer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: chezzz and JRGWxRxZ
Old demo can import now, but Templete can not import from library, its sow " Security issue found! Please try again later."

Hello guys,

@TassieNZ & @Babak I have updated with the latest theme update but it's refusing to download the U-Design Core plugin. I have lost most of my formatting. Can you kindly assist? I also can't get Theme Options as well.

Thanks guys in advance.

It should install fine.

Otherwise look in this folder and install manually:
/u-design/plugins/u-design-core.zip

• Love
Reactions: Babak
@TassieNZ Thank you for your reply. It's not in there, there are only 3 plugins in that folder
  1. Essential Grid
  2. JS Composer
  3. Revslider
Are you by any chance able to send me the U-Design Core plugin?

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock