• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Udemy copyrights questions

GayBlackJew

Jan 18, 2019
im planning to sell some course on udemy and on my website, I'm planning to reshoot all the videos but using the same curriculum and practices of some other sellers, but in english + other language.

is that copyright infringement?

If you use the same structure && content && style then it might be considered copyright infringement tho it was shoot/recorded by you.

If you use the same structure && content && style then it might be considered copyright infringement tho it was shoot/recorded by you.
yea, thats what im worried about, but, can someone claims copyrights over educational information like print("Hello, World!")?

print("Hello, World!")

On small things i don't think so, but on larger resemblance of content they might.
Example: If someone explains what's the difference between print() and printf() over a 5 lessons course and you do the same 5 lessons course on same subject with slight changes in linguistic style then it might be considered copyright infringement.

On small things i don't think so, but on larger resemblance of content they might.
Example: If someone explains what's the difference between print() and printf() over a 5 lessons course and you do the same 5 lessons course on same subject with slight changes in linguistic style then it might be considered copyright infringement.
ahh crap, how about mixing the contents of multiple sellers? even mixing the content will take a lot more extra time for me to prepare the videos, i was just hoping to get it done within a week and start selling lol

Of course you can mix content from multiple sources. But make sure that 1 lesson is not similar with only 1 source. Make sure that during one video you mix multiple sources and have your content spinned/reworked.

Oot of Topic: your username lmao: gay & jew also black & jew 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: GayBlackJew
ahh crap, how about mixing the contents of multiple sellers? even mixing the content will take a lot more extra time for me to prepare the videos, i was just hoping to get it done within a week and start selling lol
The more time and effort you take the better your course will be and in the long run that will translate into better reviews, more buyers and more $$$ for you.

Don't take shortcuts for a quick buck, invest the time for more consistant profits.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock