• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool 3.0

No permission to download
but you mean in the code? or within the administration panel I can't find the way, I noticed that you have AtoZ SEO Tools I also bought it but the Find DNS records tool doesn't work for me
and I see that it works for you
Ask developer on codecanyan he will help you

download from my post.
patch still working..... running successfully on my site....without errors.
don't forget to block the admin folder...with password in your control panel
How to block the admin folder?

i have followed all steps. Even i used the nulled version. But when i click on install, the installation button do not work. please someone guide step by step. Thanks and love in advance.

Version 2.9 (21st Oct 2023)

- Support for PHP 8.2
- Updated: Google Index Checker
- Updated: Twitter OAuth Login System
- Updated: Analytics
- Updated: Anti Adblock Detector
- Updated: Admin Panel - Users - Export Options
- Removed: Global Rank and Estimated Worth
- Fixed: Some minor bugs

kindly update

Reactions: LOVE_BABAK
Version 2.9 (21st Oct 2023)

- Support for PHP 8.2
- Updated: Google Index Checker
- Updated: Twitter OAuth Login System
- Updated: Analytics
- Updated: Anti Adblock Detector
- Updated: Admin Panel - Users - Export Options
- Removed: Global Rank and Estimated Worth
- Fixed: Some minor bugs

kindly update
Kindly Update

Reactions: TGT
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock