• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme v3.1.3

No permission to download
Demo import is not working from my side 😪😪 anyway to demo import 🙁 of this theme

Install old version that comes with demo content. Then Import the Demo. After finished, update the theme to the latest version.

Can you please share the version that comes with the Demo Installer? Will Appreciate if anyone can help in installing the demo content.

Babak updated Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Traveler Theme v2.7.9.0 Nulled

Download Traveler v2.7.9.0 - Travel Booking WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.7.9 - April 14, 2020
Traveler version 2.7.9 April 14, 2020
Update

Fix
  • Check person by Number...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Traveler Theme v2.8.0 Nulled

Download Traveler v2.8.0 - Travel Booking WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Traveler version 2.8 May 14, 2020 - Thanks To @NullMaster

New

Update
  • Search Form style on mobile.
  • Option to change start day of week.
  • Page to display all payment plugins.
  • Remove approval by the admin when partner made change again.
  • Remove payment method in partner...

Could anyone help me with finding the demo content of this theme? Unable to import demo data without activating the licence. Any help ?

I seen this article by the theme author: https://guide.travelerwp.com/docs/install-sample-date/import-manually/

But the uploaded files here dont have this demo files. Someone please help?
The nulled version of the uploaded file works perfectly fine... I was able to import the demo data. As per documentation we need to alter php.ini file and increase the max upload and other fields of the php settings.

If anyone need help, let me know.

The nulled version of the uploaded file works perfectly fine... I was able to import the demo data. As per documentation we need to alter php.ini file and increase the max upload and other fields of the php settings.

If anyone need help, let me know.
How did you download the demos if you don't have her files in the download?

How did you download the demos if you don't have her files in the download?
Before trying or downloading the script, I gone through all the comments posted here so that I didn't want to spare my time wasting for anything which doesn't work quite well. So, after going through all the comments here, I came to know that someone mentioned about non working of the demo install due to licence check. and someone replied a solution to install the older version of this theme where demo was manual method. So I downloaded 2.7.8.9 because in 2.7.9 changelog its mentioned that the theme demo is automated with licence. But after installing 2.7.8.9 I came to know that the setup zip doesnt have the manual demo xml files in it. So I tried the latest version. I downloaded the latest zip file from here which contains 2 different zip file inside it. One is untouched "not modified" and the other is nulled version. Nulled version doesn't need any key or any license thing, it just works pretty fine including the demos internally without uploading any xml file. Just go to theme options > import demo > select demo style and click import.

Traveler Theme v2.8.3 Nulled

Download Traveler v2.8.3 - Travel Booking WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.8.3 - June 23, 2020
New

• Quick Install demo
  • Not support payment skrill
Update
  • Show attributes in single Room, Tour, Activity, Car
  • Captcha google V3
  • Setting icon single service in Theme Option
Fix
  • Status service in partner
  • Static for Woocommerce in Partner
  • Currency and Locale for Travel Payout

@Babak can you please confirm why the images not showing after installation of any demo .
The package for install on your site is not include demo images yet, all are placeholder images then you can easy to change to your own.

read here

Reactions: vikasnewports
@hoskic testing and work good
inside zip file please install traveler nulled version

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock