• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tools for WordPress

Tools for WordPress 2.8

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter By ValvePress v3.12.1

not working, still asking License key. please fix it

Hi guys!
Can you please give me a short guide on how to use it?

Thank you!
Download from main download above.
Install and activate.
Update notice will show if update is available. Install and overwrite .
Navigate to Tools4wp page.
Options will show if plugin is enabled.
Tools4WP Tools.png
Confirm details or Copy files
Done.

Looks like Breakdance license not applying too, I'm trying it with Breakdance Free and pro features is still locked.

this section is locked, is it from the Breakdance plugin it self or is it me that is wrong? Other than this section everything is working.

Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 09-10-54 Settings ‹ e-commerce web — WordPress.png

Download from main download above.
Install and activate.
Update notice will show if update is available. Install and overwrite .
Navigate to Tools4wp page.
Options will show if plugin is enabled.
Tools4WP Tools.png
Confirm details or Copy files
Done.

Hello! Thanks!
I see only empty page. Test in localhost, dont work. In web work good.

1683783888904.png

Last edited:
Still not working Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 09-44-15 Settings ‹ e-commerce web — WordPress.png
I have downloaded 'Breakdance Alpha 1' from this link https://babia.to/threads/breakdance-the-website-builder-you-always-wanted.69515/page-7#post-1206690 and it is working fine. Nothing is unlocked. See the image below:
breakdance-alpha1-1.png

... at least till 31st December, 2023. I think till then, I will be able to learn how to use it and I am pretty sure we will get Breakdance Pro with activated license in Babiato after that because the license fee for Breakdance is insane and that also recurring. If anyone get activation problem with Breakdance, I can share the file I downloaded from here. Feel free to ask... obviously not in private so that others can be benefited too.

Last edited:
How does this plugin work? After clicking on the WordFence activation button nothing changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock