• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TI Wishlist WooCommerce Plugin

TI Wishlist WooCommerce Plugin v1.16.2

No permission to download
And yes,
you can share with me your next untouched versions only by pm.
And as before, I will publish only the nulled versions, of course without any communication to the Ti's server.
;)

• Love
Reactions: RyukSniper
1st point : This is wrong, when you use the untouched version, yes you have access to all functions, but of course you allow the communication already explained.

Off topic:

I use blocking outgoing connections from WP installation to the internet define( 'WP_HTTP_BLOCK_EXTERNAL', TRUE );
Do you think there are plugins that use a custom socket and bypass this setting?

Off topic:

I use blocking outgoing connections from WP installation to the internet define( 'WP_HTTP_BLOCK_EXTERNAL', TRUE );
Do you think there are plugins that use a custom socket and bypass this setting?
Hi @4c0u8,
There are always several ways to be able to pass but if I communicate that here, the developers will improve... :ROFLMAO:
For example by any chance : When Templates Invaders practice Invasive code...
It's true that https://www.intercom.com/ offered a high tracking service for the free or the pro version, but not with this null : ti_woocommerce_wishlist_premium_210.zip
Already another member has contacted me to share this resource soon... So my friend @RyukSniper will be able to share this 2nd resource without worrying the Ti-dev team that I also salute...
To be continued,
Pierre :love:

CURRENT VERSION 2.3.2​

– 20 February 2023

• Added check for wishlists save settings changes on the manage wishlists page
  • Fixed PHP error for wishlist product price calculations

Thanks for everyone

CURRENT VERSION 2.5.2 – 29 May 2023

Modified AJAX to fetch data only after user interaction on the page
Refreshed wishlist table when a product is added or removed from the wishlist
Added filter tinvwl_allow_addtowishlist_cart_product
Added integration with WooCommerce Fast Cart plugin
Updated integration with WooCommerce Composite Products plugin
Updated integration with the Flatsome theme
Fixed an issue with the wishlist notification settings popup for guests
Fixed a JavaScript notice: “Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘stats’)”
Fixed an issue related to adding/removing products to the wishlist when the option ‘Remove product from Wishlist on second click’ is enabled
Fixed an issue with custom icon states for the ‘Add to Wishlist’ button
Fixed wishlist AJAX event issue for guests

Hi @4c0u8,
There are always several ways to be able to pass but if I communicate that here, the developers will improve... :ROFLMAO:
For example by any chance : When Templates Invaders practice Invasive code...
It's true that https://www.intercom.com/ offered a high tracking service for the free or the pro version, but not with this null : ti_woocommerce_wishlist_premium_210.zip
Already another member has contacted me to share this resource soon... So my friend @RyukSniper will be able to share this 2nd resource without worrying the Ti-dev team that I also salute...
To be continued,
Pierre :love:
ProInstaller_0001.exe alarm

Attachments

• Screenshot - 2023-10-15T021259.799.png
    Screenshot - 2023-10-15T021259.799.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 10
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock