• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme v2.2.6

No permission to download
Babak updated Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme v2.2.6

Download Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme v2.2.6 Nulled Free
v2.2.6 – 3 January 2023

• Rework: mobile header for global style 1
  • Added: option to hide view counter on episode post
  • Added: option to hide Trending this week
  • Added: option to set Anime List using AZ Heading, if disabled, the Heading will take the data from the existing item in list
  • Added: sort option in Season Widget
  • Added: ability to sort the season list in tax shortcode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: dhodot20
this theme is full of encrypt files (is the reason i never buy it) is anyone know how to see all the encrypted part??

Hi guys one question, how reliable are the dev of animestream. i saw in another forum that they had withdrawn the license they had bought on their site without any reason and lost his job after he said he had an average of 1k daily views on his site.

I am afraid to start a project and that happens to me and lose everything so I ask if anyone knows if they are reliable people.

Hi guys one question, how reliable are the dev of animestream. i saw in another forum that they had withdrawn the license they had bought on their site without any reason and lost his job after he said he had an average of 1k daily views on his site.

I am afraid to start a project and that happens to me and lose everything so I ask if anyone knows if they are reliable people.
i don't know, can you provide me link of your another forum? animestream dev is reliable also most of indonesian anime streaming website use his theme soo i need to check their complain first

Fatal error: The file /home/wp-content/themes/animestream/inc/core.php encoded as type [1/72] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0
any solve please

If you can fix the errors please send me, because mine is duplicating and I don't know what to do.
BRO this theme is not open this error show you solved this error please say solution..

The file /home/wp-content/themes/animestream/inc/core.php encoded as type [1/71] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

BRO this theme is not open this error show you solved this error please say solution..

The file /home/wp-content/themes/animestream/inc/core.php encoded as type [1/71] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0
You need to install ioncube , if you using php 7.4 install ioncube for php 7.4

Reactions: jjjjjj
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock