• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Theme in preview isn't properly showing up as in demo

renbal

Nov 29, 2022
Hey,

i'm pretty much a newbie at using elementor, so I installed 3.6.5 and 3.7.1 pro (nulled versions) from here. I deactivated most of the plugins and just left envato, envato pro and template kits plugins on. I went ahead and installed the hello envato theme, as recommended and after finding a template kit on here that I liked - I downloaded it and uploaded it via Template Kit plugin. After doing so, I installed all the required plugins and went to "view installed kit" after installing the template. I installed all of the pages (by clicking '+ insert template'). Afterwards, I went to Appearance -> Themes. And the installed template kit isn't there. My current active theme is "Hello Elementor", which is recommended to use on Medw1311's tutorial how to use the kits. I'm assuming I have to use template kits through that, but if I click on the theme's Hello Elementor the "Customize" button, it takes me to the main page, that looks like poo.

Page picture (link, page that looks like poo)

So it doesn't really look like one of the template kits I installed, called villague-private-villa-resort, which is located in the Template Kit plugin (template kit's photo).

But, if I go to Saved Templates,
there's many saved templates, which I'm guessing I installed with the template kit plugin with all the kits that were included in the kit. So If I click on one of them, like Home for example, it takes me to a page that looks more alike, to what I expected (like this). But still, the header (that I circled red) doesn't match the site's. And how do I publish everything, so it works properly, so it doesn't look like this?

Pages > All pages > Edit with elementor > "+" > Add template > Choose one of the pages what you want to use from Saved Templates

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock