• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The case "White Devil"

promonde

Trusted Uploader
Apr 22, 2019
I will strongly recommend everyone to stay away from the files uploaded by White Devil.
The files have shown often to be buggy and non-working. See history.

Lately, he has started to password protect the files and demands you to have uploaded at least 9 (!!) unique resources here to get the password.

What is the point in "sharing" files that nobody can have other than to gain forum credit for himself? I think the truth is that he doesn't want to share for free at all.
And the rumors about selling files that are forbidden to sell in the open here via other channels are going.

This is nothing else than a lame, childish and pathetic way to behave and I must say I really wonder why he is allowed to act like this around here.

How will you feel everytime you spend lots of money on something and you share it here and 5 minutes later its all over the internet.

I shared a few thing here that was nowhere available on the internet and with in 5 minutes it was 3 to 4 sites.

Most of the leachers are new members or members that don't share anything here or with almost no rating. Look at most of the members that demands thing got almost no ratings but they are members for a long time. They always want the lates updates.

Its still his choice if he wants to upload or not.
He can just decide not to upload anything and then nobody will get anything.

Be glad that he is still willing to share some of his recourse even ifhe put a limit on who can get it.

I am going to share somthing in a day or two that is nowhere available and you will see it will be all over the web.

Its everyones choice if he want to share or not. He paid for it.
Why don't you buy it and share it freely.
You don't do it because it cost money.

This is the best way to prevent leeching.
I am thinking about my current and future resources also to provide with a password!

I also find it "sad" that you can NOT have 9 (!!!) resources with 1200+ comments ... so sharing/careing does not work.

Plus: WhiteDevil is a valued member of this community. That his uploads do not work I can not confirm. Sometimes it takes more than copy/paste under htdocs. Be thankful for that.

btw cheekiest post ever

just my 2 cents / cheers

I quite feel the same before, the thing is it's unfair to us who just a simple person wanted that resource to use because we can't afford it. But i totally agreed that he's doing it to protect it from the leechers, so in conclusion let's learn to accept it. Im trying to avoid the post of sir white devil since i know it will have a decryption key, if it doesn't have then thank you. This forum is so rich in resources since we can't afford it just find an alternative free in here.

I quite feel the same before, the thing is it's unfair to us who just a simple person wanted that resource to use because we can't afford it. But i totally agreed that he's doing it to protect it from the leechers, so in conclusion let's learn to accept it. Im trying to avoid the post of sir white devil since i know it will have a decryption key, if it doesn't have then thank you. This forum is so rich in resources since we can't afford it just find an alternative free in here.
so you are not leecher bro?
and take sometime to read rules my bro, there important point in there about free.

Reactions: Efacid
so you are not leecher bro?
and take sometime to read rules my bro, there important point in there about free.
The term "leechers" refers to the users who are downloading the files. This term can also refer to a person who advocates the paternity of a link, without being the one who originally provided the file for download on the sharing platform.

users who are downloading the files - I am this one - the good ones

a person who advocates the paternity of a link, without being the one who originally provided the file for download on the sharing platform. - Never this one, if ever i will do this i will give credit. - the bad ones

I will strongly recommend everyone to stay away from the files uploaded by White Devil.

Lately, he has started to password protect the files and demands you to have uploaded at least 9 (!!) unique resources here to get the password.

What is the point in "sharing" files that nobody can have other than to gain forum credit for himself? I think the truth is that he doesn't want to share for free at all.
And the rumors about selling files that are forbidden to sell in the open here via other channels are going.

This is nothing else than a lame, childish and pathetic way to behave and I must say I really wonder why he is allowed to act like this around here.
If have issue with Babiato and its members than doors are open for you, you can join another community, its better to ask password from uploader than begging for the codes from a buyer. Its your choice my friend we never force anyone to stick with us, because we know what we are doing.

The term "leechers" refers to the users who are downloading the files. This term can also refer to a person who advocates the paternity of a link, without being the one who originally provided the file for download on the sharing platform.

users who are downloading the files - I am this one - the good ones

a person who advocates the paternity of a link, without being the one who originally provided the file for download on the sharing platform. - Never this one, if ever i will do this i will give credit. - the bad ones
this one bro,

HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:
Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
  1. There are no resource download limits.
  2. Everything free, no time/download limits, no subscriptions.
  3. Almost all resources are entirely untouched/virus-free, which are the same distributed by developers (excluding the modified nulled ones shared by members to make the resources work properly/ad-free).
  4. Lots of community members always active in helping each other.
  5. Categorized sub-forums for different topics.
Now, to make a community running excellent there must be some rules & terms to be followed.

Reactions: EthicalPathan
One individual cant set his own rules. It is agreed that this community should be prevented from bad leechers as mods once said...

I feel @CyberDeviL @slvrsteele @andykim @Medw1311 should frame rules..

Like, babiato should introduce bbcoin
1. New comer will be provided with 10 bbcoins
2. When one upload a resource and its approved, he should be provided with 10 bbcoins
3. 1 like reaction gains 1 bbcoin...
4. 1bbcoin = 1 resource

This is not the end... bbcoin can be a new future for babiato...

Reactions: NostraDamus
@pronode bro
nothing personal
A Fox one day spied a beautiful bunch of ripe grapes hanging from a vine trained along the branches of a tree.The bunch hung from a high branch, and the Fox had to jump for it. The first time he jumped he missed it by a long way. So he walked off a short distance and took a running leap at it, only to fall short once more. Again and again he tried, but in vain.===this is a story for you

1. i invest few bugs to buy
2.u are saying as of now but since march 2020 when eailer i shares code in few sec it get distributed to all null sites
3. they what is point of buying codes. still i continue sharing without password. But at certain point and as of now its password protected ,by my password protection Babiato gets lots of codes daily
4.it seems u need all free lets do an agreement u and me invest on my code purchase i give u all, still holding 27 account and more than 300 code which is not yet release any where
5.If u have guts to invest come up bro by sitting quietly and imposing such statement is very easy and buying code which is useless and no clients to handle it out is very difficult.
6.after buying codes when we approach client they simply says its available in null site we get freely. then who will bear the code price bro what i get loss

FILES NOT WORKING/BUGGY IS NOT MY FAULT NOW A DAYS FEW OF CODECANYON PEOPLE KEEPING HIDDEN FILES AFTER U PURCHASE THEY GIVING REST...

YES AM SELLING CODES IN PRIVATE CHANNEL IF U INTREST YOU CAN JOIN EVEN @Babakbro knew @Strvelle bro knew am not doing crime

MY POINT IS IF I SHARE WITHOUT PASSWORD WHO WILL TAKE REPONSIBILITY IT WONT SHARE ANY WHERE BY VIRTUE OF THIS AM GETTING LOSS ON MY CODE PURCHASE OR NO CLIENTS.
YOU TAKE DIS RESPOSIBILITY LETS MAKE A LEAGAL AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR LEAKAGE OF UNSEEN CODE AS I BUYED IT I WILL SHARE HERE FREELY WITHOUT PASSWORD NO INVESTMENT OF YOURS

YOU THINK THIS WAY I DONT MIND CARRY OUT YOU OPERATIONS

Last edited:

Promonde brother,
Looks like this is a new trend password protecting files in Babiato, and I can understand why people are doing that, whitedevil is not the only one. I do not see anyone charging money for these passwords so intentions are solely to protect the shared files to stay in Babiato. About the codes being buggy, to be honest with you I have experienced similar issues even when I buy the codes directly from the authors, some of these codes are sold as buggy, so the author can make more money or possibly aiming to stop piracy, only legit customers get support to fix those issues. So I really would not blame whitedevil on this. I do not think the guy is doing anything wrong intentional, when he shares these codes. About his character being lame, childish, and pathetic - these sounds like you have some personal agenda against the guy, which is probably best if you discuss with him directly instead of creating a thread to get the entire community involved. My 2 cents.

I have never seen any useful share from @promonde except hating everyone on random.
By my opinion @White Devil have the right to decide who he can share with, he is not asking for money, and he is even motivating @babiato community to share even more. As I have mentioned in my previous post - I personally have stopped sharing resources since what I shared it got leeched immediately and people started even selling the resource I have uploaded for free. This almost led me to legal trouble. Sharing with some requirements is a good idea and I totally support it. I guess promonde is one of those leechers who sell the stuff he takes from Babiato, otherwise nothing can explain his point.

I have never seen any useful share from @promonde except hating everyone on random.
By my opinion @White Devil have the right to decide who he can share with, he is not asking for money, and he is even motivating @babiato community to share even more. As I have mentioned in my previous post - I personally have stopped sharing resources since what I shared it got leeched immediately and people started even selling the resource I have uploaded for free. This almost led me to legal trouble. Sharing with some requirements is a good idea and I totally support it. I guess promonde is one of those leechers who sell the stuff he takes from Babiato, otherwise nothing can explain his point.

This is the feeling I have at the beginning, but now I have adopted him, he is like a grandmother 👵 to me: she can tell anything but we will always love her 🥰.​

@White Devil bro shares his resources to test or maybe some guys can use it for production too.

But it's okay if anyone is taking resources from here and posting it anywhere else, but he/she should give atleast the credits from where the code is been taken. And this is not much, some of them take the codes from here and sell it in their website. So in my opinion he's not doing anything wrong to protect the codes. And what's his benefits? He's even sharing the codes to the community itself. Only the rule is you should have minimum resources. He's purchasing those and he's having his complete rights to protect and to whom he wants to give the resource. @promonde Man I know that you haven't submitted any resources yet but still he's sharing something just with some rules not for his earnings. Just only for the credits.

Don't you think that if someone steals your idea or your product, then wouldn't get angry or take some action against it?

I joined Babiato when I was still new to digital marketing. Many of the things people were mentioning was as if an alien from mercury was communicating to another alien in Mars. But today I feel so comfortable on several topics that has to do with digital marketing due to the resources made available by this forum.

That is why I have an obligation to protect a forum that has served me so well. And I think everyone of us should do except you do not benefit from being a member of this forum which brings the question why are you here.

If you benefit today, you can contribute tomorrow, so no shame in being called a letcher. But to take from here and give to another person without acknowledging Babiato is defrauding this forum which should be discouraged in every way possible.

I'm not against @White Devil plan to prevent leechers from copying codes to null sites. It is perfectly legit for him to do that and it's also in the best interest of himself and babiato.
My problem rather with his strategy is that it does not consider people who contribute through other means Like nulling and support for other users of Babiato. After all it is a community with different types of users who help each other differently.
Not everybody can bring a resource, let alone 9. I think he needs to consider that too so that some of us do not feel left out.
But the decision is his to make.

This will be always a never-ending discussion. Though @White Devil you are right to decide how you share the resources with others. And I fully agree with you when you see the codes you bought shared on another forum by someone else who is not the owner in the first place. This is the problem in a lot of forums where resources are shared. A community online is also similar to a community offline ;) (i mean in the real world). So just like an offline community there will be all kinds of people in an online community too. Everyone in a community plays a different role based on their skills, capabilities, etc (agree with @xquisit on this). Different people cater to this forum in different capacities. Some provide help, assistance, whereas some upload resources, some provide feedback, and yeah some are outright leechers.

I feel - Rules are fine and there should be but if there are too many restrictions and rules then I feel Babiato will lose its charm. The openness of Babiato is what attracts me here.

Reactions: White Devil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock