• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The 10,000,000$ Plugin in Codecanyon!

sadragroo

Nov 15, 2019
Earth
A few days ago when I was reviewing new products. I saw one expensive product. really most expensive plugin in codecanyon.
At first I thought it was a mistake or a joke but I saw that this product also had a one sale!

This is also the most expensive WordPress plugin:

Smart Images

Smart images, auto detect infomation images in the content.

FEATURES:
  • Alt and Titel auto detect
  • Face auto detect
  • Age auto detect
  • Description auto detect
  • Tags auto detect
  • Gender auto detect
  • Categories auto detect
  • $.e.x images auto detect and hide
  • Celebrity auto detect

smart.png

Users Comments & Reactions with Dev. Response!

comments2.png

comments.png

Who can grab this product? :)

Attachments

• smart.png
    smart.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
& Extended license - $130
A little bit too much for a plugin that haven't been updated since 2017 and uses Microsoft API

Anyway, wrong section to post this

Reactions: BigBob
W
A few days ago when I was reviewing new products. I saw one expensive product. really most expensive plugin in codecanyon.
At first I thought it was a mistake or a joke but I saw that this product also had a one sale!

This is also the most expensive WordPress plugin:

Smart Images

Smart images, auto detect infomation images in the content.

FEATURES:
  • Alt and Titel auto detect
  • Face auto detect
  • Age auto detect
  • Description auto detect
  • Tags auto detect
  • Gender auto detect
  • Categories auto detect
  • $.e.x images auto detect and hide
  • Celebrity auto detect

smart.png

Users Comments & Reactions with Dev. Response!

comments2.png

comments.png

Who can grab this product? :)
What's wrong in it.
He want to become millionaire by selling his plugin to just one person.

& Extended license - $130
A little bit too much for a plugin that haven't been updated since 2017 and uses Microsoft API

Anyway, wrong section to post this
(sorry for wrong section)

Thats Right! im posted this comment on product page now!
too much for a plugin that haven't been updated since 2017! Many faces have changed in these 3 years!

This is just a copy/paste from this forum, you haven't even seen it... Just translate it and you will se what I'm talking about guys.

I hate when people just make copy/paste threads on this active comunity...
@medw1311 @slvrsteele
This isn't against the rules? :confused:

This is just a copy/paste from this forum, you haven't even seen it... Just translate it and you will se what I'm talking about guys.

I hate when people just make copy/paste threads on this active comunity...
@medw1311 @slvrsteele
This isn't against the rules? :confused:

OoO! Calmdown please ! Where did you transcribe the article?
when did I say I am the author of this article? don't know!
I'm translated Article from other site for babiato users ... that's all...

:)

دوست عزیز، خوشحالم که صاحب افزونه نیستی وگرنه حکم اعدام می دادی فکر کنم. من گفتم این مطلب واسه منه؟ فرضاً اگه نویسنده اصلی هم شما باشی که نیستی، چرا باید از این موضوع ناراحت شی؟ مطلب جالب بوده ترجمه شده توی یک تاپیک عمومی منتشر شده همه بخونن.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blackANGEL
OoO! Calmdown please ! Where did you transcribe the article?
when did I say I am the author of this article? don't know!
I'm translated Article from other site for babiato users ... that's all...

:)

دوست عزیز، خوشحالم که صاحب افزونه نیستی وگرنه حکم اعدام می دادی فکر کنم. من گفتم این مطلب واسه منه؟ فرضاً اگه نویسنده اصلی هم شما باشی که نیستی، چرا باید از این موضوع ناراحت شی؟ مطلب جالب بوده ترجمه شده توی یک تاپیک عمومی منتشر شده همه بخونن.
I'm very calm. The "problem" here is you've copied all the text "talking" as first person, and "you" didn't find nothing.... That means you're fooling us. Is that simple.
You haven't used "I've found this on internet" and after that put all the text

• Wow
Reactions: zen123
I'm very calm. The "problem" here is you've copied all the text "talking" as first person, and "you" didn't find nothing.... That means you're fooling us. Is that simple.
You haven't used "I've found this on internet" and after that put all the text

I used first person verbs because I didn't want to link that site as a source of article!
so judge me as you wish! does not matter to me

The one sale wasn't more a million lol. Sometimes when the author wants to remove the plugin, codecanyon doesn't allow it. So for unsupported plugins, the authors raise the price to rediculous amounts so that nobody buys it. The 1 purchase very well would be when the price was lower.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock