• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Taxi booking admin backend template

ckeeper

Nov 8, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have been getting many requests about Taxi scripts, I have tested many and found out all is missing some parts, many issues with them left by coders intentionally, or unintentionally, bought the enterprise script tested out, it was ok for most parts but was missing many requested features by our customers so we have finally decided to do our own version and still working on that. By the main time who needs some back end laravel based script I have found the following and wanted to share with the rest.

Taxi-booking-admin-backend-template
Laravel based Taxi booking template for administrator. Clone the repo and add the functionality to your taxi system and be up in no time. The system uses laravel 5 and design is based on twitter bootstrap.

Some features of the system:-

Map View to allow tracking of vehicles

Vehicle types category

Provider/driver and users information

Visual representation using graphs ConsoleTVS library

Responsive design UI/UX

Prebuilt registration and login pages fully functional

And many more features to help you advance in the development of the system

It also uses mysql database for data storage.

Ensure to change the database credentials in .env file.

Once you install the app run the following code inside the project directory:-

composer install

php artisan migrate

You can access the project on localhost or wherever server you installed on.
Code:
You can download it direct from here
https://github.com/vincentchacha/taxi-booking-admin-backend-template

alt text

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock