• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script 2.0.3

No permission to download
extract arcanadev to components\vendor.

Whoops! Something went wrong.
  • Invalid purchase code
use this file

sumowebtool 2.0.1 nulleed
include SEO tool addon - update
dont need add update tool or add addon, i extracted ago, only extract and install

Last edited:
use this file

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

dont need add update tool or add addon, i extracted ago, only extract and install
same, stuck /install/database and extract arcanadev to components\vendor stuck
  • Invalid purchase code

Welcome everybody
The script was installed successfully. I added the tools file, and when I run any of the tools, this message appears:
"Whoops! Something went wrong.

include(/home/reliqnmx/public_html/sumowebtools/components/vendor/composer/../../app/Classes/PasswordGeneratorClass.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory"
Please help me get over this problem.
can you pleasae help where i extrat the addons zip fille please

Hello BabiaLovers,
I'm having this problem... :x
How can I fox the issue??
prb.png
Thank You
Kindly check if you have first created the database correctly.
Have you created user, and DB then added user to have admin permissions of DB?

Then added the right pass for the DB while installing the script?

Hello BabiaLovers,
I'm having this problem... :x
How can I fox the issue??
prb.png
Thank You
Hello Sir,

First make sure you have the correct Db configuration.
Have created and configured DB correctly, because i have not seen someone else complaining of the same issue with this script.

Hello Sir,

First make sure you have the correct Db configuration.
Have created and configured DB correctly, because i have not seen someone else complaining of the same issue with this script.
I have checked everything it was bcz of php.. have fixed it.. Thanks

use this file

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Whats the password of the Zipped File?

Hello Guys, I have downloaded and installed successfully.

I have also updated successfully.

Problem is PDF tools are not working. I am getting server 500 error. I am not using shared hosting but VPS.

How can i solve this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock