• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stripe Payments

Babuthecodes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Canada
startupsacquisitions.com
Hello, how can one get verified to use Stripe on their Woocommerce check-out, if they are not from the countries where Stripe supports Merchant sign Ups?
Any third party one can use to start accepting stripe payments?

Need some help please.

Hello, how can one get verified to use Stripe on their Woocommerce check-out, if they are not from the countries where Stripe supports Merchant sign Ups?
Any third party one can use to start accepting stripe payments?

Need some help please.
You can't. If country is not supported then you can't get verified.
Also using a middle man for receiving payments will only charge him with VAT taxes as he need to have a legitimate business to fully verify.

You can't. If country is not supported then you can't get verified.
Also using a middle man for receiving payments will only charge him with VAT taxes as he need to have a legitimate business to fully verify.
In summary there are no Stripe 3rd Party Payment Aggregators that I can sign up with, by providing my legal documents from my country?

The only way to get Stripe from unsupported country is open Stripe Atlas account.
You will be charged $500 + Monthly fees with company registration in USA.

Reactions: Lalo
Better use any other merchant payment gateway supported by country

If stripe have restricted the country they may have policy issue

It appears that Dola only offers LLC formation services, not payment gateway services. this guy may be seeking information on payment gateway companies.

You can take a look doola (https://www.doola.com/vs/stripe-atlas) I was searched before because my country also prevent to use stripe and paypal too.

The use of Stripe depends on what you plan to use it for. Some people use their passport to set up an LLC and then add a supervisor with a US Social Security number.

It appears that Dola only offers LLC formation services, not payment gateway services. this guy may be seeking information on payment gateway companies.

The use of Stripe depends on what you plan to use it for. Some people use their passport to set up an LLC and then add a supervisor with a US Social Security number.
I was not give direct solution :)
he can create a US company via doola and after establish company he can apply stripe

I was not give direct solution :)
he can create a US company via doola and after establish company he can apply stripe
Forming an LLC doesn't require the help of a third-party company. It's a simple process that you can do on your own. Many states offer online filing, with fees as low as $50. In some cases, such as in Mexico City, there is no need to pay for renewals forever.

Reactions: guguk
Forming an LLC doesn't require the help of a third-party company. It's a simple process that you can do on your own. Many states offer online filing, with fees as low as $50. In some cases, such as in Mexico City, there is no need to pay for renewals forever.

I personally could not know about tax system in US so I was searching 3rd party companies when I saw "Strip Atlas" for seeking affodable one. Thanks for info

I personally could not know about tax system in US so I was searching 3rd party companies when I saw "Strip Atlas" for seeking affodable one. Thanks for info

Well then, take a deep breath. A Foreigner Owned Disregarded LLC does not need to pay taxes in the state, except if it has a "nexus." This means that the company has either an employee or an office in the state. :))

Reactions: Babuthecodes
Can we say it's a business loophole? One can sign up for a stripe merchant account in a supported country. Then offer the sub-account services to merchants' whose countries are not supported?

how too good to be true is this? Of course considering all possible and arising cases of fraud and probably Stripe policies do not allow such...

Lol, I am just thinking out loud...

Can we say it's a business loophole? One can sign up for a stripe merchant account in a supported country. Then offer the sub-account services to merchants' whose countries are not supported?

Too risky there will be legal issues

Well then, take a deep breath. A Foreigner Owned Disregarded LLC does not need to pay taxes in the state, except if it has a "nexus." This means that the company has either an employee or an office in the state. :))
Bro do you know about LLC's setup other than US? like UAE / Dubai ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaqib12
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock