• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Strange image title as tooltip (need to hide)

Maus010

May 4, 2019
Hi all,

Since a couple of days I'm experiencing some strange behavior on my (under construction) website.

When I hover over some elements on my website like images and cart icon, a tooltip appears and displays the title. See the images below.

I've disabled plugins, switches theme but it makes no difference. Is it a wordpress/woocommerce setting I'm missing?

Here is a link to the above pages: Click here please

Hope someone can help me out here.

Thnx :giggle:(y)

Last edited:
Thnx for your reply!

But I don't think it's an alt text issue. I have checked my images and they don't have an alt text.
So it must be the title that is being displayed.

Weird. I checked my WP sites and only those with alt text show text like yours. Did you try to change title, popup text changes?

when i hover any image element just display standart (white background) tooltip.

Black background came from theme's style (i think) but i could not see that.
White background's tooltip is standart and it should be stay my opinion.

By the way your image has alt text (or plugin creates automatically from variable's title because it should be tooltip)

Attachments

• alt.png
    alt.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
It must be a plugin that is creating alt texts from titles. Because I haven't set alt texts for any of my images. I think it's the variation swatches.

But that wouldn't explain the tooltip when hovering over the Cart icon in the header.
Also when I deactivate the variation swatches, the cart icon still has that tooltip.

Isn't there a way to hide (with css or html) those tooltips?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock