• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adding space to text to overlay image

KomissarMinsky

Nov 13, 2018
Hi all.
I'm trying to position text to fit over an image for a quiz certificate.

Attached image is the certificate image with the current text positioned on it.

This is the code I'm using to position text and it seems to me that the issue is the blank space isn't actually being placed.

<p style="text-align: center;"><b>%FULL_NAME%</b><b></b></p>
<p style="text-align: center;"><b>Has Successfully Completed %QUIZ_NAME%</b></p>
<p style="text-align: center;"><b>On %DATE_TAKEN%</b></p>
&nbsp;
<h6 style="text-align: center;">LPCrenewal.com provides continuing education for Texas LPCs.</h6>
<h6 style="text-align: center;">The Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council does not pre-approve continuing education providers or hours.</h6>

Anyone got any thoughts on how I can do this to space this text properly?

Or is the editor being used not holding the spacing properly?

Many Thanks in Advance for any/all help~

Attachments

• 9-17-4d4c589de73120fb8723de0c2605f915-0-100.pdf
    161 KB · Views: 1
Perfect!

Thank you, soo much for this help!
I just could not figure what way to do it lol = I've been fighting covid - 3rd time - the past couple weeks, my thinkings not so clear~
But = thank you!

Reactions: xsz
To overlay text onto an image with added space, consider using graphic editing software to create a text layer on the image. Adjust the layer's position and include padding or margins around the text for a clean and visually appealing overlay.

Reactions: KomissarMinsky
To overlay text onto an image with added space, consider using graphic editing software to create a text layer on the image. Adjust the layer's position and include padding or margins around the text for a clean and visually appealing overlay.
It's great that you are trying to help, but if you read the post properly, he is using dynamic content to populate the image. What you said gives 0 help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock