• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
please read video reques for upload in instagram. instagram have 5 min max video i think /story... plz check insta req.about videos
please read video reques for upload in instagram. instagram have 5 min max video i think /story... plz check insta req.about videos
I talk about facebook, why need check insta requiments? Facebook apis say can make live stream until 6 hours.
But with script i upload video and make livesteram, and he end after 5 min, no more

1) I can't see my facebook profile in facebook post area. However, i can see my page. Can anyone guide me how to post to facebok profile?

2) Can we post to all groups that we are joined(and not admins)? If not, anyone has a tool that can post & sechdule to all fb groups?

3) Pinterest developerplatform is closed now, i have applied for app but no results yet. Anyone have a better idea?

Thanks in advance for the possible help!

olá pessoal, não estou sabendo como instalar os módulos do stackpost. alguém poderia me ajudar?
qual o diretório?
Basta abrir o banco de dados e importar o arquivo .sql?
-

hello guys, I'm not sure how to install the stackpost modules. can anybody help me?
which directory?
Just open the database and import the .sql file?

problem to install
Copy all file
import sql
edit config.php
but error to open
Connection failed: Access denied for user '*****************_cial2'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
If you look inside the config file inside the blocks...you should see " " on either on the user name or db.....you can see that it doesnt belong because all the other one just have '

no post to private profile..
1) I can't see my facebook profile in facebook post area. However, i can see my page. Can anyone guide me how to post to facebok profile?

2) Can we post to all groups that we are joined(and not admins)? If not, anyone has a tool that can post & sechdule to all fb groups?

3) Pinterest developerplatform is closed now, i have applied for app but no results yet. Anyone have a better idea?

Thanks in advance for the possible help!
.. no post to grups you are not admin. forget on pinterest app use direct login

can you help me on this?
fb api dont post to fb profile i think 1year alredy! u cant post to fb profile with fb app

u use scrip

you use script for you? or u want sell script to other users?

yet, we use for our organisation only. IFB app is still able to post on profile because i can do the same through xero chat now. However, it'll be great if i can do in stackpost because, fromhere i can manage all channels in once.

Also consider, do you've modules for google my business and reddit?

Hello
I have this problem
Thank you for your help
Yesterday after I changed my password and wanted to log in again, it gives this error 123.png

Just take contact with their support and see if there's anything that can be done to be unbanned from api.
They clearly specify that you've been banned FROM API not from instagram.

Edit:

Thanks for the joke

Actually you started it. Don't get me wrong but I couldn't stop from doing it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: golpesariesf
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock