• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
its a useful tool somehow few errors but its better than nothing :coffee:

One other thing I have noticed concerning IG Activity module: In filter options, if you choose media type 'photos', activity module doesnt work. When 'Any' option is chosen, It works.

when I am trying to post add from Xampp localhost facing problem, how I can post to facebook from xampp , its showing no valid image is attached even image is attached
error while posting.png

when I am trying to post add from Xampp localhost facing problem, how I can post to facebook from xampp , its showing no valid image is attached even image is attached
error while posting.png
Only JPEG, PNG images.

my settings is 5 likes per hour, but still stopping likes after few likes and getting yellow exclamation besides my name, anyone who encounter this?

Does anyone have issue with Instagram Activity ?
I can run it from my first username(admin) but when I test with other users even users I gave admin the Instagram Account doesn't show on Instagram Activity. I tried to modify the packages to give the Activity module but same issue.
Anyone had this issue ?
Thank you

my settings is 5 likes per hour, but still stopping likes after few likes and getting yellow exclamation besides my name, anyone who encounter this?
if your instagram account is new, then you instagram is blocking your api. If you click on that exclamation sign you will see a response message then you will figure out why or what is happening

if your instagram account is new, then you instagram is blocking your api. If you click on that exclamation sign you will see a response message then you will figure out why or what is happening
hi i do some reserch about istagram activity ....asking about action block on new account /old account ? i know thet now is maximum 150 activity daily on one acc.but i testing some month now and get new account hard to secuess with slow mode activity/ so 1 activity on 1h. and solutions ? advice how to start with new acc on istagram activity? i know thet mobile proxie give u full support with doing action but i test private proxies and get block in 1 day with new account on slow activicy mode. ps....i dont test any mobile/expensive proxie jet.just private .can any who have sucess in activity with long term no block ,tell any advice here .will be great .tnx

can be api or ip block.so if u get block u can unblock with changing privat proxie like i know?or?i have wrong?

hi i do some reserch about istagram activity ....asking about action block on new account /old account ? i know thet now is maximum 150 activity daily on one acc.but i testing some month now and get new account hard to secuess with slow mode activity/ so 1 activity on 1h. and solutions ? advice how to start with new acc on istagram activity? i know thet mobile proxie give u full support with doing action but i test private proxies and get block in 1 day with new account on slow activicy mode. ps....i dont test any mobile/expensive proxie jet.just private .can any who have sucess in activity with long term no block ,tell any advice here .will be great .tnx
i think you need to use your new account instagram on mobile or desktop at least 1 week, give follows likes and others, till you have some activity on your account. then you add that account on activity module and start on slow speed like 2 likes per hours and 2 follow per hour 1 - 2 week then increase every week but slowly, add 2-3 more. Thats how i doo

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 15
can be api or ip block.so if u get block u can unblock with changing privat proxie like i know?or?i have wrong?
even if you change the proxy you have to wait till the api will unblock your account. use another modules 1-2 days if you log in on your instagram account from any mobile or desktop and you try to give a follow or like and you are blocked then you need to wait 1 day i think

Reactions: robertobonari
Hey, i'm quite a new at this plataform, and i can't understand one thing, where i can get proxy to make it work properly? And another question, i have configured my IG account on my localhost installation, but when i click to post, i received the notification that was succesfully posted, and when i got to my IG timeline, well it's not there, why?

Hey, i'm quite a new at this plataform, and i can't understand one thing, where i can get proxy to make it work properly? And another question, i have configured my IG account on my localhost installation, but when i click to post, i received the notification that was succesfully posted, and when i got to my IG timeline, well it's not there, why?
I bet you didn't setup the cronjobs

Reactions: TioOzzy

bet is to buy old Instagram accounts :) you can find them 1$/2$ then you can use it faster :) But anyway I still have an instagress.com account as well and I guess this is running better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock