• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
i cant add facebook profile or page ...
"
URL Blocked
This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs."

and the facebook app config is correct .. i can login with it

HI

any one can help me out i try both version (7.1 and 7.2) both gave same problem twitter activity run but no result show measn stats 0

Thanks

Modules for Stackposts - Some modules I have. Enjoy!

COMBO Twitter Tool Module For Stackposts
Instagram Analytics Module For Stackposts
Instagram Auto Activity Module for Stackposts
Instagram Direct Message Manager Module
Instagram Live with Recorded Video Module for Stackposts
Linkedin Auto Post Module for Stackposts
Proxy Advance Manager Module for Stackposts
Reddit Auto Post Module for Stackposts
Rss Feed Post & Schedule Module For Stackposts
Vk Auto Post Module for Stackposts
Youtube Auto Post Module for Stackposts

Note: I modded the Twitter Activity module other than that everything else is original code.

If anybody can upload the latest stackposts update and followin plugins that would be awesome!

Instagram Auto Activity Module for Stackpost - v4.0.3
Linkedin Auto Post Module for Stackposts - v4.0.4
Instagram Direct Message Manager Module - v2.0.3
Instagram Analytics Module For Stackposts - v2.0.2
Rss Feed Post & Schedule Module For Stackposts - v1.0.3
Hi but twitter actvity not work rest working fine in twitter like twitter stats and twittes show

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock