• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SportsPress Pro - The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes

SportsPress Pro - The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes v2.7.21

No permission to download
Very good plugin but I had to switch to custom code because after adding 100+ leagues site started crashing. Best plugin but you need higher resources if you want to add more than 100 leagues. Went the custom code way and now I can add 4000+ leagues across the world and 20000+ teams on basic server. But the plugin is awesome if you can afford good servers to support more content.

Reactions: Lovester
Very good plugin but I had to switch to custom code because after adding 100+ leagues site started crashing. Best plugin but you need higher resources if you want to add more than 100 leagues. Went the custom code way and now I can add 4000+ leagues across the world and 20000+ teams on basic server. But the plugin is awesome if you can afford good servers to support more content.
what kind of custom code? any example would be nice

Custom code meaning I decided to code myself with the help of ACF Pro and CPT-UI. You create a custom post type e.g Teams, Matches, Fixtures etc and use ACF to store all the content in a single field. For example...A match post type will have a fixture custom field with example Date | League Name | Home Team | Score | Away Team%%Date | League Name | Home Team | Score | Away Team%% etc etc. So my code now knows where to split a single match and can attach more details to the acf field and split how I want then display in frontend. That has worked immensely for me together with Google Spreadsheets so all I have to do is change/update data from google sheets and have WP-All Import do the rest. I can tell you for sure I have too much data on the site that a basic server can't handle. Despite all the data, the site is blazing fast. Maybe sth worth considering. Had to make that decision because I needed all leagues & matches etc. That's just a pointer for something you can try if you want to go the custom code way.

Reactions: Lovester
very well !!! you got brilliant idea. you're lucky that you are able to utilize the awesome ACF.. I had it installed recently and started testing but I was unable to output the custom fields value data on frontend. I goggled to find How-tos but that was still unclear for me as I'm not the coder. I'd love to give it another try if I understand and see working example of displaying custom fields data on frontend using Elementor templates.

very well !!! you got brilliant idea. you're lucky that you are able to utilize the awesome ACF.. I had it installed recently and started testing but I was unable to output the custom fields value data on frontend. I goggled to find How-tos but that was still unclear for me as I'm not the coder. I'd love to give it another try if I understand and see working example of displaying custom fields data on frontend using Elementor templates.
Just use ACF, CPT-UI and Astra Theme. Those are enough. No need of builders because while Elementor is quite fast I try as much as possible to avoid them. You can display any ACF custom field in the frontend using get_field(). There are lots of tutorials you can find on the topic. I am not an expert coder tbh but I had to just in some way figure how it's done. I even purchased Joomsport which is another Awesome plugin but that was a couple years ago only to have similar resource issues. So my option was really to figure out how to cut off the necessary resource requirements. The reason why I went the ACF way is because ACF has intelligent ways of handling custom fields so you'll really need to have quite a lot of them to feel the impact. Also Astra Theme is one of the fastest if not the fastest theme you can use. CPT-Ui is great for the custom post types. Works unimaginably fast for me and I'm on shared hosting!

Reactions: Babak
Hello, i just like to know if you have this theme as well? https://www.themeboy.com/courtside/ thank you @TassieNZ

Hello Friend. Alright?
Take a look at these themes.
Are beautiful!

Alchemists​

Splash​

New version SportsPress Pro 2.7.9 was released... If it is possible to update when you can... Thanks a lot...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock