• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Somebody Saw this Babiato Clone?

Technically, yes, there's a problem there. But don't worry, I'm sure @Babak is dealing with this right now.

Publishing your account on a different website violates your privacy and the TOS of this website. You signed up with Babiato.org and not with masteryCrap DOt com. It seems problematic for people who divulged some private info like bank/personal details in their private messages.

did you use your personal email when you signed up? Just asking.

It's my Google account...

Should I temporarily withdraw permission for the website?

It's my Google account...

Should I temporarily withdraw permission for the website?

ooops. Change the password of your Gmail account and maybe check your private messages.

Always have a separate email address for stuff like this, bro. Never sh** Where You Eat .

Let's just wait for babak for now.

Don't worry, the domain on the same server. Babiato and masterytraffic. Maybe they used as a backup clone.

[QUOTE = "mjnhkha, post: 192394, member: 19146"]
LOL ... wie vozforums.com und vozforums.org in meinem Land :) :))
[/ZITAT]

lool

hasn't that happened already? How else could he copy the website 1:1...

"t's just mis-configuration @ hosting/CDN... Working like Addon Domain... To prevent these things add some codes to check main domain url & redirect if require 👍" as stated by someone above.

Or like 10 other ways,1:1 scraping tools, cloudflare misconfiguration being used to ping every second, serving the website through an advanced mask, a few others I can think of but don't feel like explaining.

That's why I hope it's not a DB hack. It could be many other things.

I got in hot water with Jagex for doing the above during my RS phishing days. You would think you were on the Runescape website and your login WOULD work, but I was just passing data through to RS, getting it back, and serving it on the site in the time it takes to load the page. I'd wait a week and boop your account from you.

Last edited:
dont worry this is just clone
u can do this with any website!
google never index or rank this websites :D

Reactions: mjnhkha and Teyrab
dont worry this is just clone
u can do this with any website!
google never index or rank this websites :D
How does it clone the database though?

Is that your domain?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think they did some dns stuff in order to use masterytraffic.com domain with babiatio !

The site is indexed bro, it showed up on Maltego and it's also present in google site search. This could hurt Babiato's ranking and Adsense account. Just saying. GL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock