• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes

Soledad - Best Multipurpose, Newspaper, Blog & WooCommerce WordPress Themes v8.4.9

No permission to download
Thanks mate,
But in my theme

is already return true!
It is working fine but nasty notice appear every time:

Code:
 Please activate soledad to use full features of the theme. We're sorry about this but we built the activation system to prevent piracy of our themes in the internet, we can do better serve our paying customers.  Please activate the theme! - Click here to enter your code - if you have issues with this please contact us via our support forum or our contact form - Active theme page here

EDIT:
I'm still not drink my morning coffee :)
All is OK now :)

Hi bro. Did u update that function? Is it ok now?

Reactions: masterross
Btw, thx to your hint I activated all my themes :)

Same. Though I'm puzzled with the installation of the demo data (on PenNews but is same as Soledad) "with option 2" because I can't find the .dat ;

------------------------

Based on your site, have 2 ways you can select to import demo.If your site has old data, please do only Way 2: Import Only customizer data - because if you import full demo data, the demo posts will appear together with your current posts.

Way 2: Import Only customizer data & config for homepage

Note: You can find customizer data & home shortcodes folders we said below by go to download page and download "All files and documentation" package. After that, extract this download package, open the folder - you will see customizer data folder.

Step 1: Please install & active Customizer Export/Import plugin

After active "Customizer Export/Import" plugin, go to admin > Appearance > Customize > Export/Import > Import > Choose customize data file ( .dat file ) for demo you want to import in customizer data folder

Step 2: Open folder home shortcodes and find the demo file you want to import. After that, open that file, press Ctrl + A to select all and copy all the codes inside that file.
Continue, go to Dashboard > Pages > Add New > Add new a page > click to "Text" tab on your editor and paste the code there.. Remember select Template for this page is "Full Width"
--------------------

Anyone have any hints where I might find this "All files and documentation" package? If not, could import Data with posts and just delete but if there's an easier way, that's better.

Babak updated Soledad - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Soledad v6.3.1

Download Soledad v6.3.1 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Soledad v6.3.1

* Quick Fix: Issues with "Soledad Pinterest Widget" can't load images because Pinterest has revoke the RSS data - now, you can load images from a board. Let's edit "Soledad Pinterest Widget" and update the information to get it work again.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: gandalf91
Babak updated Soledad - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Soledad v6.3.2

Download Soledad v6.3.2 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Soledad Version 6.3.2

• FEATURE ADDED: Option for apply ratio height/width for images on Penci Slider
  • FEATURE ADDED: Option for remove black overlay background for heading & titles on Penci Slider
  • FEATURE ADDED: Option for set a value for offset posts for Popular Posts Widget & Recent Posts Widget
  • FEATURE ADDED: Option for re-order sections: Author Box - Post Navigation -...

Soledad v6.3.3

Download Soledad v6.3.3 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Soledad Version 6.3.3

* FIX: Quick fix for issues when connecting with Instagram. Please update the theme to latest version. The plugin "Instagram Slider Widget" has been removed in the required plugin - please go to Appearance > Widgets > use widget "Soledad Instagram Feed" to display your instagram.
More information can be found on the documentation ( press Ctrl + F5 to clear the cache if it...

Soledad v7.0

Download Soledad v7.0 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
BiG Update Soledad Version 7.0.0

• FEATURE ADDED: Compatible with Elementor plugin now.
  • FEATURE ADDED: More than 30+ elements for Elementor plugin.
  • FEATURE ADDED: The same elements like on Elementor plugin has been updated supports for WPBakery Page Builder now.
  • FEATURE ADDED: Add more 2 header styles header style 10 & header style 11.
  • FEATURE ADDED: Multiple options on edit a...

Soledad v7.0.1

Download Soledad v7.0.1 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
For Nulling Check This Post:
https://babia.to/threads/soledad-mu...zine-news-amp-wordpress-theme.592/#post-12152
Soledad Version 7.0.1

• FEATURE ADDED: Add more element Soledad Instagram Feed for Elementor & WPBakery plugins
  • FEATURE ADDED: Add more element Soledad Widget Recent/Popular Posts Elementor & WPBakery plugins
  • FEATURE ADDED: Add more...

Soledad v7.0.2

Download Soledad v7.0.2 - Multi-Concept Blog/Magazine/News AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
For Nulling Check This Post:
https://babia.to/threads/soledad-mu...zine-news-amp-wordpress-theme.592/#post-12152

Soledad Version 7.0.2:

• FEATURE ADDED: Add more options for element "Penci Soledad Latest Posts" inside Elementor & WPBakery Page Builder.
  • FEATURE ADDED: Add more options for element "Penci Soledad Featured Cat" inside Elementor &...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock