• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social Auto Poster - Scheduler & Marketing Plugin For WordPress

Social Auto Poster - Scheduler & Marketing Plugin For WordPress v5.3.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Social Auto Poster - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Social Auto Poster v3.5.0

Download Social Auto Poster v3.5.0 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.5.0 (2020-05-20) =

* [*] FIX: Removed Facebook cookie method and Google My Business services in respect to Envato policy.
* [*] FIX: Fixed an issue of LinkedIn grant extended permission not working
* [*] FIX: Fixed issue facebook APP method posting not working with image posting
* [*] FIX: Fixed UI issue for Twitter and Facebook setting tabs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Auwal and JRGWxRxZ
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
@Babak most of blogs and about 3 sites i use this auto share post plugins on have been blocked on Facebook and Instagram as spam... What should i do ...do you think it is the auto share plugin or something is not just right with the hosting..

Babak updated Social Auto Poster - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Social Auto Poster v3.7.0

Download Social Auto Poster v3.7.0 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.7.0 (2020-07-10) =

* [+] New: Added a feature to auto post on Reddit.
= v3.6.2 (2020-06-26) =
* [+] New: Added a new cookie method for Pinterest posting.
* [+] New: Added tag wise posting support for all netowrks.
* [+] New: Added category and tag wise posting support for YouTube

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: topu and JRGWxRxZ
@Babak, please can you upload the plugin into other place that isn't mega.nz because, it not allowing me to download it...

I have made this complain before now

I will be hoping to hear from you on this

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock