• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script V3.12 Patch 7 - Nulled

No permission to download
Babak updated Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Scripts with a new update entry:

Sngine v3.0 Nulled

Download Sngine v3.0 - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Nulled Free
v3.0 ( 31-01-2021 ) Thanks To @tuton012

- [Updated] Documentation
- [Updated] System Security
- [Updated] System Optimization
- [Updated] Sngine Libs [AWS|Embed|Faker|FTP|HybridAuth|MobileDetect|PHPMailer|SimpleImage|Smarty|Stripe|Twilio]
- [Updated] Sngine JS Dependencies [bootstrap.datetimepicker|codemirror|easytimer|moment|mustache|tinymce]
- [Updated] Sngine CSS Dependencies...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Eliel
Does not complete the installation. After clicking finish, you are returned to the beginning of the installation. The process is repeated endlessly.

Hello,

Could anyone make the latest version of the APPs available for Android and iPhone?

Thank you.

[QUOTE = "Eliel, publicación: 387494, miembro: 21936"]
Fueron los permisos. Después de cambiar, funcionó.
[/CITAR]

Ya di los permisos, pero no puedo terminar la instalación. ¿Qué permisos le diste?

Did you perhaps read the rules?

• Love
Reactions: shakibprodan
Hi guys, i have a payed version, but the real bad support, dont wanna help me, because my support is not renewed, i am pretty sure their is a easy solution for my bug,..

My bug:
I want to create a Site, no matter if User or Admin,
i think its the same to create a bug, after the click on the button my browser stucks,. no matter if windows, mobile, or mac, no matter which one,. whats wrong, please help me..

Thank you so much,..

• Haha
Reactions: mogrosso
Does anyone have suggestions, how i can redesign the login page,.. does anybody know a nice software to edit tpl files with a preview?

Thank you so much, for your recommandation, is it possible to edit, and preview aswell with dreamweaver?

I have linked 'Sngine' with Xenforo.. just a link on the navigation bar. Now can it be possible to make a single login? I mean when a user log in to Xenforo he/she will be logged in 'Sngine' as well. He/She doesn't have to log in separately. I don't know whether it would be good or bad for security and privacy, I just thought if that is possible or not? If possible, then how?

I have linked 'Sngine' with Xenforo.. just a link on the navigation bar. Now can it be possible to make a single login? I mean when a user log in to Xenforo he/she will be logged in 'Sngine' as well. He/She doesn't have to log in separately. I don't know whether it would be good or bad for security and privacy, I just thought if that is possible or not? If possible, then how?
jQuery i guess, you need to list it in the api, i guess, i currently use wowonder.

Oh yeah i forgot, you also have to make a sql table for the specified login option (insta, google, facebook, twitter..etc) like one of them you need to make one for Xen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock