• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script V3.12 Patch 7 - Nulled

No permission to download
Im actually tempted to create my own social media engine if it weren't for the busy schedules. Most social media platforms in the market (including sngine) does not really use and take advantage of front end frameworks (ie. facebook created/uses react, google created/using angular, netflix using react and gibbon, etc). The user experience is lacking. And the platform becomes too bulky (on per user request) which makes scaling difficult.

Reactions: ElioElioElio
Guys please,
how I can modify the Moderators permissions, for example in the Moderator Panel the Moderator can't ban the users and I want to give him permission to ban and unban users, could you please help me :)
1707041946391.png

Im actually tempted to create my own social media engine if it weren't for the busy schedules. Most social media platforms in the market (including sngine) does not really use and take advantage of front end frameworks (ie. facebook created/uses react, google created/using angular, netflix using react and gibbon, etc). The user experience is lacking. And the platform becomes too bulky (on per user request) which makes scaling difficult.
Can we collab on this? I have also wanted to create something of my own but time has been a factor. Perhaps the two of us can start something ztogether?

Reactions: blackcoder
Hi guys, please help...

I have been running this script for a week and playing around with some settings. But for some reason, the following 3 issues persists, and it might not really be an issue with the script, just I don't know what else to do to fix them:

1. Image Upload when creating an account, I get Invalid secret error. This doesn't happen on some (not all) mobile phones. But this is an example on the PC version.

1707837151029.png

2. WebRTC not supported. I have tested WebRTC with other websites and it works fine on my browser, which makes me think that there is something I am not doing right on my side. I have used Brave on PC, Edge on PC, Chrome on PC, Brave on Mobile and Chrome on Mobile. All yields the same error. I suspect that it might be my error since I didn't setup FFMPEG and I can't find the settings after installation. The screenshot below is from trying to Stream, but Voice and Video Calls also yield the same error.

1707837371687.png

3. HTTP vs HTTPS. My site is running on HTTP and have the SSL Certificate installed. When I set the domain to load as HTTPS on my hosting, I get "too many redirects" error. I don't want to think it is the website per se but I don't know where else to look. When I look in the .htaccess, there are settings for HTTPS that came with the script but I am not sure if they are affecting the reload.

Any direction will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Solly M

Hi guys, please help...

I have been running this script for a week and playing around with some settings. But for some reason, the following 3 issues persists, and it might not really be an issue with the script, just I don't know what else to do to fix them:

1. Image Upload when creating an account, I get Invalid secret error. This doesn't happen on some (not all) mobile phones. But this is an example on the PC version.

1707837151029.png

2. WebRTC not supported. I have tested WebRTC with other websites and it works fine on my browser, which makes me think that there is something I am not doing right on my side. I have used Brave on PC, Edge on PC, Chrome on PC, Brave on Mobile and Chrome on Mobile. All yields the same error. I suspect that it might be my error since I didn't setup FFMPEG and I can't find the settings after installation. The screenshot below is from trying to Stream, but Voice and Video Calls also yield the same error.

1707837371687.png

3. HTTP vs HTTPS. My site is running on HTTP and have the SSL Certificate installed. When I set the domain to load as HTTPS on my hosting, I get "too many redirects" error. I don't want to think it is the website per se but I don't know where else to look. When I look in the .htaccess, there are settings for HTTPS that came with the script but I am not sure if they are affecting the reload.

Any direction will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Solly M
Hi guys

I found a solution to all of these issues and it came down to 1 letter - "S" (HTTP vs HTTPS)

In the "Includes" folder, "Config" file, the "SYS_URL" on my end was "HTTP" instead of "HTTPS". After updating this to HTTPS, everything started working as expect.

1. The Image Uploads are not giving the Invalid Secret anymore.
2. The WebRTC is not a problem anymore. I even did a Streaming session to test.
3. There are no redirects anymore, except to HTTPS and only once.

I hope this helps someone else in the future.

Does anyone know how to change the verified badge text to be more than one line like Facebook has?

Screenshot 2024-03-13 112023.png

Screenshot 2024-03-13 112151.png

For anyone else who may want to do this here is the code just add it to the Admin - Design - Custom CSS

CSS:
.tooltip-inner {
font-family: var(--body-font-family);
white-space: normal;
max-width: 100%;
width: 250px;
background-color: #000000;
color: #ffffff;
border-radius: 25px;
}

• Love
Reactions: M.C and sco85
Proxybunker updated Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script with a new update entry:

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform V3.12 - Not Nulled

Version 3.12 31-03-2023

• [Updated] Documentation
  • [Updated] System Security
  • [Updated] System Optimization
  • [Updated] Sngine PHP Dependencies
  • [Updated] Sngine JS Dependencies
  • [Added] Selling Digital Products
  • [Added] Groups Reviews
  • [Added] Admin Ability To Turn Groups Reviews On/Off [Admin Panel]
  • [Added] Events Reviews
  • [Added] Admin Ability To Turn Events Reviews On/Off [Admin Panel]
  • [Added] Posts Reviews
  • [Added] Admin Ability To Turn...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: M.C and qigram
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock