• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart Slider 3 Pro By NextEnd

Smart Slider 3 Pro By NextEnd v.3.5.1.22

No permission to download
Not looked at main download, where is this .exe file that you are talking about.

Also, why are you trying a .exe file anyway when a WordPress plugin does not use one?
This is what I thought. I have checked the whole document in Visual Studio and cannot find anything relating to a .exe file.

@lcforall if you are seeing this please share where this is in the "latest" download. Also a screenshot and file location might help.

We might be wrong on this.

This is what I thought. I have checked the whole document in Visual Studio and cannot find anything relating to a .exe file.

@lcforall if you are seeing this please share where this is in the "latest" download. Also a screenshot and file location might help.

We might be wrong on this.
Guys I found the problem.

From the published dowload link you arrive at a list of mirrors, in some mirrors the file has been replaced with a zip that has the same name as the release, but with the trojaned setup.exe file inside, check all the mirrors. Currently I managed to download the zip file without the fucking setup.exe from mirror MEGA UP. ZIPPYSHARE now answers me: 403 Forbidden.

Reactions: DCDev
Guys I found the problem.

From the published dowload link you arrive at a list of mirrors, in some mirrors the file has been replaced with a zip that has the same name as the release, but with the trojaned setup.exe file inside, check all the mirrors. Currently I managed to download the zip file without the fucking setup.exe from mirror MEGA UP. ZIPPYSHARE now answers me: 403 Forbidden.
I've just downloaded the zippyshare zip and it's fine

I double checked all the mirrors, the zippyshare link works again and now it seems there is no longer any trace of the bastard zip! It's better that way...

;)

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2023-02-06_161643_unzip.online.jpg
    Opera Snapshot_2023-02-06_161643_unzip.online.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Anyone now how to get rid of the update notification? I am on v3.5.1.13 but still get the 'update now' notification.

Thanks

Anyone now how to get rid of the update notification? I am on v3.5.1.13 but still get the 'update now' notification.

Thanks
Hi @DCDev, I'm also using v3.5.1.13, but I don't see any update notifications in the dashboard.
Where does the warning appear?

Attachments

• immagine_2023-02-16_163435290.png
    immagine_2023-02-16_163435290.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: johnnyz
Hi all, waiting for the new version, I send the features.

New changelog 3.5.1.14

Features: PHP 8.2 compatibility.
Feature: Options for lightboxed videos.
Feature: Analyze & Repair option for Joomla, to handle database issues.
Fix: Touch JS codes won't affect one slide sliders, for better scrolling experience.
Fix: Shortcode sanitization to strengthen security.
Fix: Run Joomla update codes, even if you don't enter Smart Slider's dashboard.
Other: Spanish translation update. Thanks Rodrigo!

Can anyone tell me if the PHP 8.2 compatibility feature is likely to crash the WP database?

Attachments

• Image 2023-02-16 171042.jpg
    Image 2023-02-16 171042.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi it appears here.

1676564828837.png
The update notice present in the plugins list is normal, I have that too, as the developer has released the new version 3_5_1_14 of the resource, while you, me and many others have installed versions like v3_5_1_13 or older.

The update notice present in the plugins list is normal, I have that too, as the developer has released the new version 3_5_1_14 of the resource, while you, me and many others have installed versions like v3_5_1_13 or older.
Just seen my mistake. Deleted post as it wasn't relevant.

bobsmith updated Smart Slider 3 Pro By NextEnd with a new update entry:

Smart Slider 3 PRO v3.5.1.14 + Templates

Download Smart Slider 3 PRO & 90 + Templates v3.5.1.14 Nulled Free
v3.5.1.14 - 2023. 02. 15.

• Feature: PHP 8.2 compatibility.
  • Feature: Options for lightboxed videos.
  • Feature: Analyze & Repair option for Joomla, to handle database issues.
  • Fix: Touch JS codes won't affect one slide sliders, for better scrolling experience.
  • Fix: Shortcode sanitization to strengthen security.
  • Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @bobsmith,

could you upload the latest templates (i'm searching for the "digital art" and "cross fit" templates) i would be great because i can't find them in the templates folder ! Thanks for all the work you've done !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock