• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
Hello Babiato team.

I've tried to test the plugin but I'm trying to import a template through the "Manual Import" option but when importing I get the error "slider_export.Txt Does Not Exist".

To test, I have made a custom module, I have exported it to import it again in case it is an error with the template I'm trying to use and I still get the error mentioned above. Any solution on how I could import templates?

1695256742618.png

Reactions: PotePipote
Hello Babiato team.

I've tried to test the plugin but I'm trying to import a template through the "Manual Import" option but when importing I get the error "slider_export.Txt Does Not Exist".

To test, I have made a custom module, I have exported it to import it again in case it is an error with the template I'm trying to use and I still get the error mentioned above. Any solution on how I could import templates?

1695256742618.png
like for me nulled or not it's a bug

Hello Babiato team.

1695256742618.png
Hi, do you solve this? I'm trying to install addons and templates and I get the same error... thanks

Someone can help me? I'm getting this message and when I install an Addon is not activate, I can import templates too. Thank you for any assistance :)

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2023-09-24 161255.png
    Captura de tela 2023-09-24 161255.png
    210 KB · Views: 52
  • Captura de tela 2023-09-24 161109.png
    Captura de tela 2023-09-24 161109.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 51
Someone can help me? I'm getting this message and when I install an Addon is not activate, I can import templates too. Thank you for any assistance :)
Hey @gurisuperfreak

To install the addons, you have to add them to your wordpress as a plugin, from Revolution Slider plugin it will not work.

To import the templates, you have to do it from the previous version of Revolution Slider 6.6.15
Download Slider Revolution v6.6.16 Responsive WordPress Plugin - History | Babiato Forums
From the current version you get error if you try to import templates.

Reactions: gurisuperfreak
Hey @gurisuperfreak

To install the addons, you have to add them to your wordpress as a plugin, from Revolution Slider plugin it will not work.

To import the templates, you have to do it from the previous version of Revolution Slider 6.6.15
Download Slider Revolution v6.6.16 Responsive WordPress Plugin - History | Babiato Forums
From the current version you get error if you try to import templates.
I was installed Addons via wordpress Plugin but then was asking for activation... Anyway I follow your instructions and install the version 6.6.15 and it's working just fine, I think is a bug or a problem with the new version. Thank you for the help. :)

Hello Babiato team.

1695256742618.png
Install version 6.6.15. It is working properly It's a bug in 6.6.16. Probably they did it on purpose to release an update to rectify this and showing that they are the one to be trusted. It is just a marketing procedure.

I am experiencing the same problem. Do I miss something?
@gurisuperfreak and @polaris00 Install the 6.6.15 version which you can find in the 'History' tab at the top of this thread beside 'Discussion' tab. If any license notice pops up, just close it, the plugin will work without any problem, though in the 6.6.15 version, I am still not getting any license activation popup. You cannot install any Add-on and Template from SLIDER REVOLUTION'S inbuilt MARKETPLACE because for that you need a LEGIT LICENSE. You should not wish that a nulled plugin will give you access to a legit account, should you? BUT, you can manually install all the templates and add-ons which have been uploaded in this site, BABIATO, ONLY because THEY HAVE BEEN NULLED TOO, to help you and me like people who need those but don't have deep pocket ... I have no pocket at all though. :rolleyes: If you can't find any template or add-on, request in this thread and someone will come to help you. Hope now all will be clear. Happy slider making. :)

Reactions: dgpalych
Hi All.
Can someone help with Rev Slider Template

"Serenity Hero With Focus Effect"

Thanks

Attachments

• 2023-10-08_14-09-23.jpg
    2023-10-08_14-09-23.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 32
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock