• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Show more than 2 Shipping Zones on cart page.

Nightrise

May 9, 2022
Hello Babiato community.

I'm currently at a lost here with the Shipping Zones,
So, we currently have about 20 Branches in our country, and the shipping Zones are confusing me,

I have disable the following from the checkout page, Zip Code, Region and Country. Because We're only shipping in our country, We only work with Cities/Towns.
Using the plugin Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce By ThemeHigh, to do this.

I want to know is it possible to show on the Cart page., 2 Shipping Zones. That can show the following.

Shipping Option 1 - Delivery In City/Town
Shipping Option 2 - In Store Pick up.

That the client can Pick,
1 - Get it delivered
2 - Pick it up at the branch.

I have thought maybe to make custom Regions, and use them a City option, from a drop down menu, then It will only show Instore Pickup/Delivery in that region.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Cart.JPG
    Cart.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Delivery.JPG
    Delivery.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Instore.JPG
    Instore.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Options.JPG
    Options.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Shipping Zones..JPG
    Shipping Zones..JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 5
Hello Babiato community.

I'm currently at a lost here with the Shipping Zones,
So, we currently have about 20 Branches in our country, and the shipping Zones are confusing me,

I have disable the following from the checkout page, Zip Code, Region and Country. Because We're only shipping in our country, We only work with Cities/Towns.
Using the plugin Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce By ThemeHigh, to do this.

I want to know is it possible to show on the Cart page., 2 Shipping Zones. That can show the following.

Shipping Option 1 - Delivery In City/Town
Shipping Option 2 - In Store Pick up.

That the client can Pick,
1 - Get it delivered
2 - Pick it up at the branch.

I have thought maybe to make custom Regions, and use them a City option, from a drop down menu, then It will only show Instore Pickup/Delivery in that region.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Actually you have done already.
In pickup option you need to add new shipping zone and enter the postcode/city which you want to service this option. And when customer enter postcode/city on checkout page then "in pickup option" appears for delivery options.

Reactions: Nightrise
You should not disable Zip Code, Region, and Country because that's what makes the delivery options trigger. Instead of doing that go to Woocommerce Settings and change the options to only sell and ship for your specific country.

1689934595473.png

You should not disable Zip Code, Region, and Country because that's what makes the delivery options trigger. Instead of doing that go to Woocommerce Settings and change the options to only sell and ship for your specific country.

1689934595473.png

Hello @xsz

I have done that,
The reason why I have disable the Zip codes and Region, Our Own Courier companies doesn't work with Zip codes or Region. Only with Towns

We only have one Zip code for the whole country.

Alternatively, I have thought To hide them, or not make them not required.
And force them in a .php

Attachments

• shipping.JPG
    shipping.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
Hello @xsz

I have done that,
The reason why I have disable the Zip codes and Region, Our Own Courier companies doesn't work with Zip codes or Region. Only with Towns

We only have one Zip code for the whole country.

Alternatively, I have thought To hide them, or not make them not required.
And force them in a .php
Try to force them with the option "Default customer location". Choose your country.

1689935684323.png

Try to force them with the option "Default customer location". Choose your country.

1689935684323.png
@xsz

To confirm, The default customer location will be based from the web site?

So this will force all users location based from the web site?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock