• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shipboard SaaS - Team Collaboration System

Shipboard SaaS - Team Collaboration System v1.2.2

No permission to download
@ramo ... Hi...I am getting errors while installing this product Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\FatalError
Declaration of Carbon\Translator::setLocale($locale) must be compatible with Symfony\Contracts\Translation\LocaleAwareInterface::setLocale(string $locale)

at vendor/nesbot/carbon/src/Carbon/Translator.php:18
14| use ReflectionException;
15| use ReflectionFunction;
16| use Symfony\Component\Translation;
17|
> 18| class Translator extends Translation\Translator
19| {
20| /**
21| * Translator singletons for each language.
22| *

I am following everything in the installation manual. Can you please help.

@ramo ...i was able to fix all of these issues. My system is up and running too. However, on adding any attachments to a project, I am getting invalid xcsrf token issue with error code 419. I got to know that the latest version has pushed some changes for attachments. Can you please share the latest version of it.

@war10ck you asked almost 3 days in a row the same thing while in the package you downloaded you have DETAILED GUIDE of installation and a link to online documentation that provides EVEN MORE DETAILED GUIDE.

READ THE RULES especially the one about spoon feeding and next time when you spam with same request without actually reading documentation you'll get a warn.

@war10ck you asked almost 3 days in a row the same thing while in the package you downloaded you have DETAILED GUIDE of installation and a link to online documentation that provides EVEN MORE DETAILED GUIDE.

READ THE RULES especially the one about spoon feeding and next time when you spam with same request without actually reading documentation you'll get a warn.

dude, I tried all the ways (documentation steps), and I came here to ask help. if you don't want help leave it. don't treat me like I am a spammer.

Reactions: stangi
Judging by the post you've made it's spam. If you wanted help you should have detailed your issue (Tip: read my signature about how to ask for help) and say where did you get stuck.

Anyone can tell how to refresh vue component like sidebar? I added link to sidebar but doesnt show. Deleted file still showing old sidebar...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock