• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Semrush Premium TOTALLY FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, please anonymize your link. Otherwise Semrush will be able to see where the traffic is coming from and we will lose access early. Use this - https://anonym.es/?https://semrush.noxtools.com/
Semrush not care about this, because they have quota for every customer. Only Nox Tools owner should care, but he set some limits on his app, like time to use, 10 rows result, so free users cannot take much like premium users.
This free not bad, enough for newbie try to research a few keyworks or backlinks.

Last edited:
Yo, thanks much for sharing such information. 🍻
Is this how Semrush works?

I'm from the Philippines, and every time I searched for something, it gives me a limit of 10 data to download if I point to PH traffic, but if I point to US traffic, it gives me a limit of 30k of data to download. See the attachment below.

Newbie in SEO-World :)

1.PNG 2.PNG

Yo, thanks much for sharing such information. 🍻
Is this how Semrush works?

I'm from the Philippines, and every time I searched for something, it gives me a limit of 10 data to download if I point to PH traffic, but if I point to US traffic, it gives me a limit of 30k of data to download. See the attachment below.

Newbie in SEO-World :)

1.PNG 2.PNG
The owner of this account did set many limits to it. It's normally, if he not set limit, the account will get the credit quota then useless for all.

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
The owner of this account did set many limits to it. It's normally, if he not set limit, the account will get the credit quota then useless for all.
I see. Thanks for the clarification. I didn't knew about it. 🍻
Still learning about SEO - So freaking broad and hard af :)

This is super dope share. At least, some people can try is it's worth investing or not.

Reactions: Silva
Anyone can share the source code for that tool? Or find it in marketplace anywhere else? Really need it
Maybe must pay for real dev to do that well. I see many groupbuy SEO websites give access to most popular SEO services & others, the source code worth thousand dollars.
But if you have source code, you still pay for SEO services on Advanced Package to get data via API. Semrush now only open API to Business package with about $400 monthly and this package not offer free trial for dreamers get it free with VCCs.

Reactions: hacgiay
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock