• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Selling Google Suite Account at Cheap Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzatuZana

Banned User
Oct 5, 2018
India
catbox.me
What is Google Suite Account ?
Nice review review https://my.bluehost.com/hosting/help/g-suite
google-g-suite-cover.jpg

Or in very simple words
Google Suite is one of Google's products to start using Gmail, Google Drive storage , Google Calendar, online documents, video Hangouts, and other collaborative services with your team or organization.

The feature of its as follows:
  • Scale-scale e-mail through Gmail
  • Calendar shared
  • Class collaboration with Google Classroom
  • Video and voice conference
  • Documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms
  • Unlimited cloud storage
  • 7x24 hour support via telephone, email and internet
  • eDiscovery for email, chat and files
  • Retention and archiving for Gmail and Hangouts
  • Audit report to monitor user activity
  • Device management (Android, iOS)
  • Data loss prevention for Gmail and Drive
  • S / MIME Hosted for Gmail
  • Enterprise level access control with the application of security keys
if you make yourself need a personal domain and the price is more expensive please check https://gsuite.google.com/intl/en/pricing.html

if you order this product you do not need to think of the active period of the domain, because the domain will be active as long as the company / group of organizations exists and there are no additional costs in a year or so all are ready to use

Your warranty is always for you (if it doesn't violate the Google rules) [Piracy is allowed but not po** or spamming etc ]

Frequently Asked Question

• Why is this account cheap?
The price is $100 for 1 Admin Account and its way to cheap

• Warranty is there right?
if there is no violation of Google rules like po** site, spamming etc
  • Money back grantee ?
Yes, entire money is refunded expect paypal or transaction charges ( 4 days)
  • I can add users ?
Yes
  • It is yearly cost ?
No, one time Payment
  • What are the features available for Google Suit account ?
  • The advantages of this Google Drive account are compared to other Google Drive accounts?
If you are the admin and can recover data deleted and can also unban them, give custom username for gmail, etc
  • I can sell account ?
You can sell your accounts to someone at a cost of $1 per account or $10 per year
  • How many users can I add ?
500 +
  • I have other question
Sure, ask them below

For Demo, message me in personal

13869 13870

Last edited:
I got some questions

1. Full money back ? $80 full ?
  2. I can add users ?
  3. How long will you provide support ?

How many accounts can be added to it?
Will adding each account need more money or is it free?
Also, as you have said it is a one-time payment, what happens if Google finds out and disables the account. (I will take care that there is no po**, phishing or illegal stuff on the account.)

How many accounts can be added to it?
Will adding each account need more money or is it free?
Also, as you have said it is a one-time payment, what happens if Google finds out and disables the account. (I will take care that there is no po**, phishing or illegal stuff on the account.)

1. 500+
  2. Add new users will cost $1 and adding new admin will cost $2
This charged is mainly expenses that occurs every month more the users more is the organisation expenses
3. No, this is legal, so there is risk
If they account is banned due to any reason, I/you or any admin can unban his users

forever guarantee, if the account has a problem not because of a violation of Google the money will return no later than 7 days after purchasing the account

Remember, the warranty applies if it does not violate Google rules

An example of adding an untrusted domain that contains illegal content
example add domain moviez.com in to add domain g suite

1. 500+
  2. Add new users will cost $1 and adding new admin will cost $2
This charged is mainly expenses that occurs every month more the users more is the organisation expenses
3. No, this is legal, so there is risk
If they account is banned due to any reason, I/you or any admin can unban his users

forever guarantee, if the account has a problem not because of a violation of Google the money will return no later than 7 days after purchasing the account
So the $1 per account should be sent to you before adding a new user?

I have few of those.. is it the alpha G-suite .. ?

I would like to add to my collection if possible, hmu with details

I never heard of alpha - G-sui
Adding to your collection you mean buy ?
All information is in the post nothing hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock