• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Save 10% On The Best SEO Tools Groupbuy!! AHREFS Available!!!

I am interested in this Basic Plan - for ₹999/3 Months ($18).
How do I pay?
Simply go to toolsminati.com and register there. After that select your desired individual tool or plan and use coupon code 'BABIATO' to get additional 10% discount. Then select payment gateway.

Can someone who doesn't need other tools buy only one tool.

Let say I want only ahrefs tool can I buy only that??

Just purchased basic plan. All perfect instead keyword revealer, not working. After insert keyword and search...nothing is happend

Reactions: illuminateonme
I'm not sure if it's problem in me or in your product. Every time when I log in in semrush, everything should start from begining....site audit is asking me for domain every time i'm login...and start scaning from begining...will be great if you publish some video how to use your service. Thank you!

I'm not sure if it's problem in me or in your product. Every time when I log in in semrush, everything should start from begining....site audit is asking me for domain every time i'm login...and start scaning from begining...will be great if you publish some video how to use your service. Thank you!
Please wait for @ankitsarim to reply. I'm sure he will sort it out for you. :)

Basically we have to update semrush account multiples times in a single day (like 2-3 accounts) and most probably that is why you're asked to start the site-audit again.

Reactions: TassieNZ
I just purchased 2 day before and here is my honest review - What kind of product is this? Everything's is based on shared access and work of other is visible and no doubt mine is visible to others , where's the security and data protection with this? On the other hand 85% of apps shown never works? Why do we need extension on browser, what's its authenticity , can it be trusted, What about data thefts and passwords as you extension has access to all sites and manipulates them to hide most of the elements. To be honest we cannot breach our browser data and profile information for just some cheap tools shared access. Recommended to stay away brothers if you value your work and privacy.

I just purchased 2 day before and here is my honest review - What kind of product is this? Everything's is based on shared access and work of other is visible and no doubt mine is visible to others , where's the security and data protection with this? On the other hand 85% of apps shown never works? Why do we need extension on browser, what's its authenticity , can it be trusted, What about data thefts and passwords as you extension has access to all sites and manipulates them to hide most of the elements. To be honest we cannot breach our browser data and profile information for just some cheap tools shared access. Recommended to stay away brothers if you value your work and privacy.
Ans no 1 - As this is a group buy service then it's obvious that we provide shared access.
Ans no 2 - We have not allowed semrush site-audit feature only because of the reason that it would also be visible to other members but other searches are private.
Ans no 3 - I really disagree with the fact that 85% of the tool is not working.
Ans no 4 - We try our best to provide access of most of the tools without involving extension but even though some tools require extension in order to provide access. If you have any issue then i would recommend you to purchase the tools which are on direct access so that you don't have to install extension. You can even create a different chrome profile and use our service there.

Reactions: TassieNZ and Groot
I'm old customer, it's great service for you if you just want to pay a few dollars to use most of expensive SEO Tools like Semrush, KWFinder, Ahref, ..
If you want use a SEO tool at excellent experience, pay directly, however, with 10x cost for each.

Ans no 1 - As this is a group buy service then it's obvious that we provide shared access.
Ans no 2 - We have not allowed semrush site-audit feature only because of the reason that it would also be visible to other members but other searches are private.
Ans no 3 - I really disagree with the fact that 85% of the tool is not working.
Ans no 4 - We try our best to provide access of most of the tools without involving extension but even though some tools require extension in order to provide access. If you have any issue then i would recommend you to purchase the tools which are on direct access so that you don't have to install extension. You can even create a different chrome profile and use our service there.
Hiding your bad business quality and justifying it as just nonsense! Just a simple math one account and 100s of users using it how its going to work? that's a common sense ! Answering like kiddo why don't you justify the authenticity of your extension, Its totally obfuscated so that no one knows what this actually do in background, Not available on chrome webstore , Why, Any answers! And Most Importantly How legal is your business? What about copyrights? What about my canva projects visible to others, and much more bro! So stop fooling us !
And commenting from your other fake accounts or paid comments is not justifying your dark business in any way!

• Angry
Reactions: Groot
Hiding your bad business quality and justifying it as just nonsense! Just a simple math one account and 100s of users using it how its going to work? that's a common sense ! Answering like kiddo why don't you justify the authenticity of your extension, Its totally obfuscated so that no one knows what this actually do in background, Not available on chrome webstore , Why, Any answers! And Most Importantly How legal is your business? What about copyrights? What about my canva projects visible to others, and much more bro! So stop fooling us !
And commenting from your other fake accounts or paid comments is not justifying your dark business in any way!
How our system works ? - It's beyond your imagination or knowledge.
Even most of the companies use obfuscated code. Please note that I am not even justifying my answer by self-commenting from different accounts to be very frank I don't have enough time to argue with you.

I would request admins to look into this matter @Medw1311 @TassieNZ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock