• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting

SalePro - Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting v4.5.1

No permission to download

Version 4.5.0 has been released.​

Before upgrading, we highly recomend to you that keep a backup of your current script and database.

New Change Log​

• Added: Unit Cost added for product adjustment
    Fixed: Minor bugs fixed

Can someone please guide me how to install woocommerce plugin on latest version.thanks in advance

You have to choose e-commerce or woocommerce you can't install both at the same time...
I suggest woocommerce it's flexible and more features that you can add except location it's not supported yet.

Add on installation is change in latest version but you can use and replace with the old one to install the add on just change the url zip file and you can install the add on.

There is no chance to get the add on file for free unlike before unless you have a valid license.

If you want to install the e-commerce add on you must have knowledge on mysql db cause you will face a lot of errors requesting for a default value. The developer didn't add default value so you'll have to start from scratch 😉.

Last edited:
Reactions: mak14
But to install
You have to choose e-commerce or woocommerce you can't install both at the same time...
I suggest woocommerce it's flexible and more features that you can add except location it's not supported yet.

But how to install? How to choose woocommerce?

Dear Thanks for Your Support And Updates, Can we get the new update today released. Many Thanks

Aqui está o 'SalePro v3.9.1' limpo e anulado:​

Aproveitar!!:)

Nota: você não precisa fazer nada. Basta criar um banco de dados em branco com o nome que desejar. Em seguida, execute a configuração assim, 'localhost/salepro' (sem aspas, obviamente), assumindo que você está instalando-o primeiro em localhost em seu PC. Preencha o formulário de configuração. Agora, o próximo passo é muito importante. Após terminar a configuração, NÃO CLIQUE NO LINK DE LOGIN. Deixe essa página como está. Vá para 'xampp\htdocs\salepro\public' e exclua a pasta 'install'. Em seguida, volte para a página de configuração e clique em ‘login’. Se aparecer alguma página em branco, digite 'localhost/salepro/public/login' (sem aspas) e você obterá a página de login. Em seguida, faça login com a credencial fornecida na última página de configuração, ou seja, 'Nome de usuário: admin' e 'senha: admin' (todos sem aspas).

Can nulled V4.5.0?​

Everything works fine but can't place a sale this error is coming. friends, do you have any solution?

500-Server-Error.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock