• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ronneby - High-Performance WordPress Themes

Ronneby - High-Performance WordPress Themes v3.5.56

No permission to download
Babak updated Ronneby - High-Performance WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Ronneby Theme v3.4.5

Download Ronneby v3.4.5 - High-Performance WordPress Theme Nulled Free
---------- 11-10-2022 v3.4.5 -------------------

1. DFD Carousel Elementor widgets bug fixed
2. Countdown widget added for Elementor
3. Pie chart widget added for Elementor
4. Team member carousel widget added for Elementor
5. Price list widget added for Elementor
6. Info box Elementor widgets bug fixed
7. Add custom class in dfd parallax section for Elementor
8. New "Abadon Business Tool Elementor" layout added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

exactly! core plugin won't update via Wp. we need it separately. THANKS!
p.s. apparently Core plugin version should be 1.4.4
I've purchased the theme on themeforest yesterday. unfortunately I don't succeed in deactivating the theme in order to rerun the wizard and activate it with my purchased code so I cannot donwload the latest core plugin .
I've opened a ticket with dev team .
Once I get the core plugin i'll upload it here.
[UPDATE] just got email from them with instructions to deactivate theme and reactivate it but that's for whom like me has a valid license.

I've also attached latest ronneby core 1.4.5
don't think it has to be nulled or touched.
ENJOY!

INSTRUCTONS:

Please go to wp-content/themes/dfd-ronneby/functions.php add lines:
update_site_option('dfd_ronneby_theme_activated', '');
update_site_option('dfd_ronneby_purchase_code', '');

Save the file, go to the admin Ronneby section and reload the page here. After that remove lines added to functions.php

The theme will be deactivated and you will be able to activate it correctly. It will solve the plugin installation issue.

Attachments

• ronneby-core.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Reactions: sarahnhahs
@br00gle THANK YOU for sharing! Just curious - is the license lifetime? How much does it cost please? I might consider getting one.

Reactions: moan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock