• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch v3.6.1 UNTOUCHED INSTALLATION + UPDATES

No permission to download
smartass updated RISE - Ultimate Project Manager with a new update entry:

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager + Updates - Nulled (2.8)

Version 2.8 – 05 August, 2021

[Added] Plugin support for RISE.
[Added] Implement proposals module.
[Added] Add clients overview page.
[Added] Option to copy the task comments link.
[Added] Option to pin/unpin important task comments.
[Added] Time type custom field.
[Added] Option to filter by select type custom fields.
[Added] Estimate comments option and settings to enable/disable the comments.
[Added] RTL option in user preference.
[Added] Option to add notes inside...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
hello, I'm facing issue with smtp Email. Its doesn't work on nulled version. Someone have the solution ?

Hi All.

hope someone can help me out with this weird issue.
Installed the CRM here = http://crm.gaslightkchomes.com/index.php/signin

test user
email = [email protected]
password = Yups2212

2 issues. Getting a json file error when logging in.
This error =
DataTables warning: table id=project-table - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1

2nd issue is even weirder.
I cannot seem to login as admin, to change settings/add user levels etc..
I've looked in file manager and the only user listed is the test user, and I do not see anywhere to change it to admin access within that filing system./

Any thoughts or recommendations or idea's on this, folks, would be most excellent.

Reactions: maccossac
This is my first post and is dedicated to you in form of a question :)
How does one install 2.8 - I've installed the main folder 2.7+ but am unsure what to do with the 2.8 zip especially the SQL file.
Should I have overwritten the main folder with the files in the 2.8zip? I can do a fresh install again based on your advice. Thank you for your assistance.

This is my first post and is dedicated to you in form of a question :)
How does one install 2.8 - I've installed the main folder 2.7+ but am unsure what to do with the 2.8 zip especially the SQL file.
Should I have overwritten the main folder with the files in the 2.8zip? I can do a fresh install again based on your advice. Thank you for your assistance.

The instructions for manually update are: Copy and paste the files and execute the upgrade sql in your database.

So .. upload the files from 2.8.zip and try to open https://site.com/execute.php

Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
The instructions for manually update are: Copy and paste the files and execute the upgrade sql in your database.

So .. upload the files from 2.8.zip and try to open https://site.com/execute.php
The downloaded zip file I have contains 2 folders, one of which is titled 2.8 and includes a .sql file. I am suspecting this 2.8 folder is for existing installs.

For a fresh install - Do I simply use the other folder (because I'm suspecting that is ACTUALLY, 2.8 containing all files but for a fresh install)?

Did I sound clear to you?

The downloaded zip file I have contains 2 folders, one of which is titled 2.8 and includes a .sql file. I am suspecting this 2.8 folder is for existing installs.

For a fresh install - Do I simply use the other folder (because I'm suspecting that is ACTUALLY, 2.8 containing all files but for a fresh install)?

Did I sound clear to you?

For fresh installation, use files from folder "RISE-Ultimate-Project-Manager-and-CRM".

For updating an already installed script, use folder "updates" -> 2.8.zip

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock