• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch v3.6.1 UNTOUCHED INSTALLATION + UPDATES

No permission to download
hello friends, I'm looking for these plugins, share who has them, thank you in advance
Webhooks plugin for RISE CRM - Connect RISE with every service
Weboox Convert - Website to app Android Native
Wasabi Integration for RISE CRM
HR Payroll plugin for RISE CRM

Reactions: kkumar75083
hello friends, I'm looking for these plugins, share who has them, thank you in advance
Webhooks plugin for RISE CRM - Connect RISE with every service
Weboox Convert - Website to app Android Native
Wasabi Integration for RISE CRM
HR Payroll plugin for RISE CRM
i have all plugins so dm me

Reactions: abdelazizseffal
i have all plugins so dm me
Dear @kkumar75083,

Here's a courtesy notice to you (as well as other new members).
It's not wise to ask members of Babiato to send you a direct message in order to access plugins.

The proper thing to do is to share it as an attachment on the thread. So you don't put your account at risk of getting banned.

A request for a direct message raises all manner of concerns that you might be intending to request for monetary compensation (which as a new user, you do not qualify to be classed as a Seller).

Kindly desist from such. Kind regards.

Dear @kkumar75083,

Here's a courtesy notice to you (as well as other new members).
It's not wise to ask members of Babiato to send you a direct message in order to access plugins.

The proper thing to do is to share it as an attachment on the thread. So you don't put your account at risk of getting banned.

A request for a direct message raises all manner of concerns that you might be intending to request for monetary compensation (which as a new user, you do not qualify to be classed as a Seller).

Kindly desist from such. Kind regards.

Well said!

Who can help? I need to add a column "created by" to the ticket section. I can display the user ID and link, but I can’t get the first and last name, it gives an error.

Attachments

• img11.png
    img11.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 26
Ki tud segíteni? Hozzá kell adnom egy "létrehozta" oszlopot a jegy részhez. Meg tudom jeleníteni a felhasználói azonosítót és a linket, de a vezeték- és keresztnevet nem tudom leolvasni, hibát a

Who can help? I need to add a column "created by" to the ticket section. I can display the user ID and link, but I can’t get the first and last name, it gives an error.
share source code that should help...

This is created this ok? Please Source Code Shared?! Source Code Copy Ticket and Controller Ticket Model Ticket etc... Ver:3.5.2. orgonal full code and Php 8.1. Pictures lang : Hungary Anonimiyation GDPR customer data

1708870861098.png

Attachments

• RISE - Ultimate Project Manager & CRM v3.5.3 - 20230829.zip
    14.3 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Access Permission - Rols - Select a role is not showing any thing just loading , any one can help please

Screenshot 2024-02-27 173411.jpg

Access Permission - Rols - Select a role is not showing any thing just loading , any one can help please

Screenshot 2024-02-27 173411.jpg
repairs: please unistall or disabled plugin.... Probelm rols section: - disable all plugin and once enable plugin.... And test....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock